Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A question about renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TPM Ledbetter

05-07-2011

His stun that attacks 2-3 times immediately says that it procs item effects. My question is will it proc it 2-3 times say with a bloodrazor or does it only proc it once? Thanks in advance.

King Roofus

Recruiter

05-07-2011

it will proc 2-3 times.... Same with black cleaver.

Parez

05-07-2011

depends on the item. shen/litch bane can only be proced every 2 sec.

Medusa

05-07-2011

I would only consider the Black Cleaver on him though, out of all the procing items.

Could possibly go with the others and build around that but i found its not as great as it sounds.

Kuryaka

05-07-2011

It's like you autoattacked two or three times in quick succession.
Renekton operates off AOE spells in a teamfight, using his Q and autoattacks to take down single targets. All his normal skills scale off AD pretty well, so AD items would bring more DPS than a Bloodrazor. Especially with Black Cleaver/Last Whisper - don't want to be dealing half magic damage when you're penetrating armor already.

ConradMilton1337

05-07-2011

Black Cleaver Frozen Mallet Tiamat, enjoy taking 2/3 of their hp in one furied W.