Udyr building

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retribution888

05-07-2011

I have a decent build for Udyr which is: Wriggles, Magic resist boots, atama's, sunfire cape, Warmogs, and Banshee's veil. Overall 4480 hp, 207 armor, 125 magic resist, and 245 damage. i would like to find a better build. Anyone know of one?

SwiftShrike

05-07-2011

and you're getting all the cash.. how?

aRchiBole

05-07-2011

sheen will help the early game out alot you rly need a mana pool of some sort. This build wouldnt be as ideal as a more reolisic one because you would be cra early game which is the problem with warmogs which is why people say not to get it or that it is a noob trap item, your just gonna have no early game and it will be to dramatic to compensate even if you get to endgame which you ont with this build. Try aiming for wroggles sheen bv snfire thats more realistic.

Doriantv

05-07-2011

Wriggle's
Merc Treads
HoG

is what you should build every game. After that, get an Aegis if you want to get tankier, Sunfire if you're stomping, BVeil if enemy mages are doing well, or TriForce if you want more DPS. If you build TriForce, get a tanky item afterwards. If you built a tanky item, be prepared to get DPS as applicable (Ghostblade/Bloodthirster are also viable).

As Udyr, you can't go into games saying "durr I'm building Atmog's". You need to be ready to adjust your build every single game depending on your team, the enemy team, how you're doing, how others are doing, and the role within the team you want to play.

Retribution888

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Wriggle's
Merc Treads
HoG

is what you should build every game. After that, get an Aegis if you want to get tankier, Sunfire if you're stomping, BVeil if enemy mages are doing well, or TriForce if you want more DPS. If you build TriForce, get a tanky item afterwards. If you built a tanky item, be prepared to get DPS as applicable (Ghostblade/Bloodthirster are also viable).

As Udyr, you can't go into games saying "durr I'm building Atmog's". You need to be ready to adjust your build every single game depending on your team, the enemy team, how you're doing, how others are doing, and the role within the team you want to play.
Which I do, I filter out items depending on the situation.

Retribution888

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftShrike View Post
and you're getting all the cash.. how?
Lol idk, I get lucky, get a lot of early game kills. I usually get to warmogs on a regular game. When I do really well I end up with all my items.