Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Build for Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToXiKRaiN

05-07-2011

hey guys,

I just played a game with Miss Fortune and I really like her. I finished 12/9/7 with that build:

The BloodThrister
Last Whisper
Infinity Edge
Phantom Dancer
Sword of the Divine
Manamune

I wanted to know if it is a good build, what to change, etc.

Thanks, Tox

ToXiKRaiN

05-07-2011

Bump.

Cannibalizer

05-07-2011

That is somewhat one of the builds i use. I go:

Manamune--Boots--PD--BT--IE--Last Whisper

My other builds I use are: (4 main items each...other 2 depend on situation)

1st (and my Favorite) Archangel Staff--CD Boots--Rabadons Cap--Hextech Gunblade

2nd Morellos Evil Tome--CD Boots--Will of the Ancients--Rabadons Cap

3rd Nashors Tooth--CD Boots--G. Rageblade--Hextech Gunblade

Junosa

05-07-2011

That build is pretty solid. A few people might nag at you that Manamune is a bad item on her; but if you spam a lot of spells like double up then the mana regen is worth it. Ive had mixed arguments about Trinity Force on her and it is pretty good from what I've experienced. Blood Thirster is a great item on her as it makes lane staying power skyrocket, and I like to go Black Cleaver, Banshees Veil for survivability and attack speed boots or mercury treads depending on the enemy's lineup. You don't really need to stack attack speed on Miss Fortune because her active on her W is generally the most you'll ever need out of attack speed, because the duration of W is generally how long most team-fights will last for you. So she doesn't really need Phantom Dancer because she already has a great passive for move speed and has an active attack-speed steroid, unless you're going Infinity Edge for critical strike.

But yeah, Miss Fortune is a great character, if you find any great builds with her lemme know

Virom

05-07-2011

10 zerk greaves