Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Akali ? Possible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GUNIEAPIG

05-06-2011

Akali's ganking potential is really awesome due to her ult. But is it a possible/good to jungle with her? I have seen many good Akali jungles but I don't know what starting items to get and a good route for her. Anyone experienced with Jungle Akali got good advice? Thanks !

TsurugiHikari

05-07-2011

Unless you practiced Akali a few times, you won't be able to jungle effectively. But in the end, it's possible.

In general, you want to have your Twin Force Discipline active while you jungle and I'm talking about both discipline if possible. If not, it's still possible to do without it. Its just going to be dicey and leave you with little to no HP during the first six levels.

The runes you want to carry for sure I believe was either armor/dodge yellow, CDR blue and possibly HP quints to make it slightly safer to jungle. Marks can be either mpen or AD depending if you plan to have one or two of your disciplines active at the time when you jungle from level 1. You might want to go with 21 in offense and 9 in utility due to the fact you need to level up per camp you're in and get through the jungle safely.

Note smite is a must for Jungling. With that said, I'm not going to stop anyone from not taking smite in jungling. It helps secure the big buffs when you jungle and also get you through the jungle safer than without it.

Usually the starting point for Akali Jungling is the following:

Two Golems > Wraiths > Wolves > Blue Golem > Red Golem

For all obvious reason, you might not even get past wraiths or wolves due to low HP and you might need to recall as well in the process.

Your starting items will depend on what passives you can activate before you buy your item. It could range from: 1x Doran Blade or Tome + 1 HP pot

I'll do a test run now if it's still viable.

Summoner Spells are usually: Ignite and Smite
With one point into improved Ignite and Smite. Reason is if you can't have two passive active via runes. You'll ignite the golem and have AP passive activated while using the Doran Blade to activate the other passive.

Edit:

It's possible. But it's extremely dicey to pull it off. You have to be pretty good at timing your auto-attacks along with your usage of your skills; while pacing the amount of energy used throughout the jungling process.

Narvuntien

05-07-2011

Look for the thread " Clever girl" a guide to jungle Akali.... or go to to youtube and search for jungle akali.

TsurugiHikari

05-07-2011

I thought it was still there, GirlStar's Guide to Jungling Akali on LeagueCraft. But then again, I wasn't able to find it in the top rating filter.

Edit:
Took me a while to find it again. Seems like they changed the title I used to remember it by.

Click on this sentence to get to the guide. (http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/2452-girlstar-medikai-s-ultra-pro-semi-comprenshive-semi-comprehensible-akali-guide.xhtml)

Montegomery

Recruiter

05-07-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=271041

Everything you need to know for jungling Akali is in the above guide. Unlike Tsurugi's method you should not be low on health, even on some of the harsher routes.

Charmi

05-07-2011

jungle akali is easy

get ad marks and 2 ad from offense.
Get AP quints, and pick the ignite mastery
Buy cloth+5 pots
Start at 2 golems, followed by wraiths, followed by wolves, followed by the 2 small creatures at golem.

Blue pill for boots+1 pot
First item: hextech revolver for sustained jungling, followed by rylais.