(Guide)AP Pantheon: Toggle the Spartan!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

03-09-2010

ATTENTION: This is not a build for new players, and it is used more as a support with its snare and semi tanking capabilitys.
This build is also all in just good fun, of course ad is the better route, but for those of you bored this is always a fun build to try.

With that being said here is the skill path I have chosen
1.Spear Shot
2.Aegis of Zeonia
3.Heartseeker Strike
4.Aegis of Zeonia
5.Aegis of Zeonia
6.Grand Skyfall
7.Aegis of Zeonia
8.Spear Shot
9.Aegis of Zeonia
10.Spear Shot
11.Grand Skyfall
12.Spear Shot
13.Spear Shot
14.Heartseeker Strike
15.Heartseeker Strike
16.Grand Skyfall
17.Heartseeker Strike
18.Heartseeker Strike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toggle
levels 1-3 you need to get 1 of each spell for all of their benifits, starting with spear shot for the harassment and massive damage, aegis of zeonia for the stun and heartseeker strike for the aoe and critical strike passive. Maxing out Aegis of zeonia first will make your engaging damage very lethal, maxing out spear shot next keeps your harassment damage high while still being able to finish off weak champions running away.
My item build consists of
Longsword and 1x healing potion
Phage
Boots of speed(Uppgrade to mercurys threads or beserkers depending on enemy teams setup)
Vampiric scepter
Voidstaff or Guinso's rageblade
Guinso's rageblade or Voidstaff(wich ever you didn't get before)
Frozen Mallet
Blood Thirster or starkks fervor(peferably Starks for the support)
Zonhya's Ring or nashor's tooth(peferably Nashor's tooth to spam ulti)

Another way:
LongSword and 1x healing potion
Phage
Boots of speed(Uppgrade to mercurys threads or beserkers greaves depending on enemy teams setup)
vampiric scepter
Nashor's tooth
Frozen mallet
Emblem of valour
Voidstaff
Guinso's rageblade
Starks Fervor

Quote:
Reason behind getting such items is because straight AP just won't work as pantheon, so you have to make a hybrid build. But even then hybrid builds don't work out as well as you want them too so throwing in a few support items will keep you at an average carry. Frozen mallet combined with all the attack speed you get from your items keeps the enemy snared for you to continue hitting them to slow them down for your team to catch up. Nashors tooth will keep your grand skyfalls cooldown at 75seconds or lower, this allows you to spam it like ashes arrow. Bloodthirsters gives you more damage for spear shot but starks fervor keeps your attack speed high for frozen mallet snaring while still supporting your team is even better benifits. Voidstaff with masteries gives you 55% magic pen, add that with your now spamable ultimate and aegis of zeonia .
Maseries - 9/0/21
3 Deadliness
1 Cripple
4 Sorcery
1 Archaic Knowledge
~
3 Perserverence(Or good hands)
1 Good hands(or perseverence)
4 Expanded Mind
2 Utility Mastery
3 Meditation
3 Quickness
1 Blink of an Eye
3 Intelligence
1 Presence of the Master

Runebook
Marks 9 "Greater Mark of Desolation" +1.96Armor penetration each = 17.64!
Seals 9 "Greater Seal of Focus" +0.29Cooldown Reduction each = 2.61!
Glyphs 9 "Greater Glyph of Insight" +0.57magic penetration each = 5.13 !
Quintessences 3 "Greater Quintessence of Desolation" +3.91Armor penetration each = 11.73!
Our Total effect = 29.37Armor penetration, 2.61% CDR & 5.13magic penetration!

Quote:
Armor penetration will make your basic hits attack hard early game and have an average effect mid to late game. The cdr from your seals is combined with your masteries for a 11.6% CDR advantage, and the 5.1magic penetration is a slight advantage early game with your aegis of zeonia.
summoner spells
Exhaust - Can be used to slow the enemy down or keep another AD carry from hitting you with basic attacks. Pro tip, use this with grand skyfall to keep them from running outside of your ulimates range.
Flash - Can be used to chase the enemy down or suprise spearshot/aegis of zeonia for an easy and fast kill without a retreating reaction. Pro tip, use this when your grand skyfall is up to move its range more closer towards your target.

This build gives in total =
2650 Health
30%(+32% from rageblade)62%(+45% from starks fervor)107% attack speed
55(+100 from Blood thirster)155 attack damage(Added Items damage only, not your own passive attack damage, you add that yourself)
215(+48)263(+25%)328 ability power with zonhya's ring
170(+48)218 Ability power(with 25% CDR)
Both Aegis of zeonia and grand skyfall have a 1.0Ability power ratio.

After all that has been said, I hope you had an enjoyable laugh reading this guide, and a fun time trying it out.

T0ggle

03-09-2010

Originaly posted here http://www.xfire.com/communities/twi...topic/1745469/

Also, this is NOT a parody of myself, even though the build itself is laughable.

Deadly Paradox

03-09-2010

First of the many posts to LOL at this build and your attempt at making a guide. Seriously.

T0ggle

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Paradox View Post
First of the many posts to LOL at this build and your attempt at making a guide. Seriously.

And im loling at you, this guide is for experienced players that are bored and just want to have fun.

Petrìfied

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Paradox View Post

No.

Just.... no.

AIM7Sparrow

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post

Also, this is NOT a parody of myself, even though the build itself is laughable.
I for one am willing to have no hard feelings towards T0ggle and am not in favor of banning him from guide-writing even though I pretty much single-handedly started the public movement against him with my DPS Annie guide, albeit inadvertently. However, I can only feel this way as long as you, T0ggle, realize that you too are human and are prone to mistakes and imperfection. You will not always realize the best way to build a character while others might. If and when they give you advice, you shouldn't be so quick to disregard them and make a troll of yourself.

My conclusion is this:

If you had to include a note like the one above, then really this guide should never have been written. You basically just said, "this guide is a joke to use in any serious game and there are much better options."

How in the world can this be a guide then? If your response is just to try something fun, well I don't think people really need guides on how to have fun....

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

didnt you say youd stop posting guides here until rating was "fixed"? make up your mind.

RHINO Mk II

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
My item build consists of
Longsword and 1x healing potion
Phage
Boots of speed(Uppgrade to mercurys threads or beserkers depending on enemy teams setup)
Vampiric scepter
AP build what?

zhenn

03-09-2010

it was fun trying it out

zhenn

03-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
I for one am willing to have no hard feelings towards T0ggle and am not in favor of banning him from guide-writing even though I pretty much single-handedly started the public movement against him with my DPS Annie guide, albeit inadvertently. However, I can only feel this way as long as you, T0ggle, realize that you too are human and are prone to mistakes and imperfection. You will not always realize the best way to build a character while others might. If and when they give you advice, you shouldn't be so quick to disregard them and make a troll of yourself.

My conclusion is this:

If you had to include a note like the one above, then really this guide should never have been written. You basically just said, "this guide is a joke to use in any serious game and there are much better options."

How in the world can this be a guide then? If your response is just to try something fun, well I don't think people really need guides on how to have fun....
Guides are suggestions, when people suggest to me what I can do to have fun, I listen, and I may try it out. "I don't think people really need guides on how to have fun" you say? Sounds your a little too full of yourself imo.

Again, I enjoyed messing around with the build in this guide.