Summoner Showcase Issue #27

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenRemnant

05-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozzthekilla View Post
sounds like a great idea buddy but where will u get a gator for me to get into?

- Kozz

Ps : nika when are we going to get married
dude u cant rush it you gotta play it smooth try this pick up line next time i use it all the time, get ready for this ok here we go....."hey does this smell like chloroform to you?" yea that gets them all the time ladies just fall to their feet when i say that.

FrozenRemnant

05-09-2011

Quote:
Ok ok i got but how does that work do they just drop or should i get the Chloroform if you know what i mean

- Kozz

Ps : where do you get chloroform?
What you mean you dont always have some on you? hmmm lets see i got mine from my dad when he showed me how to do it, so i guess you could go to the store and get it.. wait no go to ebay everything is on ebay you can trust me im a doctor.

p.s. dont let your dad teach you how chloroform works by having you smell it i havent walked right since cant figure out why.

Whateverisawesom

05-09-2011

she should do the next one in a bikini

FrozenRemnant

05-11-2011

Quote:
THATS A GREAT I IDEA TO EBAY!!!!

- Kozz
hey hey buddy you should recruit like 5000 people then u could go to riot it your legit renekton costum dont worry im a great promoter, remember that time in band camp

TenSpeed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2011

I'm sure she's tired of looking down at the comments board and seeing 20-100+ posts from people about how amazing she is. Unfortunately I am one of those posts. Of course I have proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfR9Ge77Isk