Most boring champ to play besides Sion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepnaught

05-05-2011

We all know Sion is the most boring champ to play, but besides him. Who is the most boring for you? Mine is Sion off course then Malzahar a close second.

deezy2eezy

05-05-2011

umm u consider sion a boring champ to play? have u tried him as ap and those super nukes xD

Modevasion

05-05-2011

karthus imo...

ChampionofXmas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Singed, Mundo, and Morde. I like thanks but these tanks do like to things then just stand there, and dont die. They make me feel derp

Bönes

05-05-2011

Taric..

sleepnaught

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy2eezy View Post
umm u consider sion a boring champ to play? have u tried him as ap and those super nukes xD
Ummm... Ya AP Sion is the most boring champ in the game. You have only 2 skills really...

Lulwy

05-05-2011

Call Sion boring, don't even give lip service to Vlad...

preparetobeowned

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Try ashe. All you do is need to know when to use Arrow. That's about all the skill involved besides from knowing how to kite.

DarkerStix

05-05-2011

I honestly think Vlad is kind of boring. That's nothing against him as a champ (he's amazing in the right hands). He's just not my style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkingLion14 View Post
Singed, Mundo, and Morde. I like thanks but these tanks do like to things then just stand there, and dont die. They make me feel derp
Dude Singed is one of the most fun champions in the game. If you aren't having fun and trolling people with him, you're playing him wrong .

OutlawStarx2

05-05-2011

Malph puts me to sleep