[Tool] Program to install custom skins in the new LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

This program makes it very simple to install custom skins in the new LoL launcher.

Also supports sound mods.

Basic Instructions:
1. Download and extract a LoL Skin from leaugecraft
2. Run this program, choose "add directory" from the first tab, and bring it to where you extracted the skin
3. Press "add to database"
4. Switch to the Database tab, select your skin, and install it!

TONS more info at the link below. Yes, it works for all types of modifications, sounds, ui, w/e. Yes, it automatically creates backups and allows you to easily uninstall each skin.

Tutorial and Pictures and Videos and DOWNLOAD of it here
http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.p...-launcher-v30/

xChiZx

05-06-2011

This is genuine, and a big step in the right direction!

For those in doubt about the files, lordgreggreg is an active Leaguecraft modder, and has provided us with skin installation tools in the past, among other things!

I hope you continue ironing out the bugs, and encourage everyone to support this.

TrangLoL

05-06-2011

I just tried to install the Haruhi skin for Ezreal using this but LoL (the actual game) immediately crashes everytime I try to play with it.
Wat do? :|

LGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

Thanks for testing!

First off, use the uninstall button to get your LoL running again.

I made some changes to get that skin working, you should redownload it and use that version of the program instead.

Check the trouble shooting section on that page as well, having a relatively clean LoL installation can be critical, also pressing the "update file list" button before you install a skin. Hope that helps

Butterface

05-06-2011

Can anyone else verify this is safe? Sorry LGG just tired of getting bugged

Drillermaniac

05-06-2011

It's safe. I think I've just found a new idol. Thanks a lot!

LGG

05-06-2011

No worries Butterface, im pretty paranoid myself, thanks for the votes of confidence Drillermaniac and xChiZx.

Currently it seems certain skins cause LoL to crash, so be sure to test in a custom game first, most skins work tho. Also, if one does cause you to crash, the uninstall button has been reliably fixing this immediately.

Lethal Culprit

05-06-2011

I'll be testing this out when I finish downloading.

The download is extremely slow though, only 30~40 kb/s > :

Zyxt

05-06-2011

Does this tool do splash arts and in game portrait changes? That's what I'm most interested in.

LGG

05-06-2011

Let me know your results, im still trying to collect information on what skins work and what ones don't so I can narrow down the issue. Thanks for testing,

Yes it does Zyxt. Certain skins (like the old launcher skins) will of course have to be remade to match this one, but the installer is designed to be fully flexible and will install any type of skin that modifies something inside the LoL install directory.