Send a Gift --RP

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomin

03-09-2010

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll put it here and let some mod forum twitch it into the right place.

But are there any plans to users to send Riot Points (or perhaps champs/skins) as gifts to other players? I'm not referring to ones you already own specifically but just adding a "is this a gift? If so enter user name here" sort of thing.

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-09-2010

That is actually something a friend of mine was looking for, as she thinks I'm awesome enough to deserve RPs.

I agree that it would be nice to see.

Nomin

03-09-2010

Out here in the midwest there are no 7/11s and some friends in the smaller towns are literally hours away from a best buy. While I could buy cards and mail them it'd make it so much more convenient to be able to do this all online.

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

03-09-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Probably, but it would be months away

Miirik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2010

Currently all you can do is buy a card and send it to them, or if thats not possible, buy the card then give them the code on it o_O thats what I did for my chick friend living in japan right now, had to give her the code personally for christmas. She was very happy. <3

pubstar

03-09-2010

oh my god i'm changing my name to xxhotchick17xx, i'll have so much RP and so many skins i wont know what to do with myself

Brokroma

03-09-2010

Could you make it so we could transfer IP as well, so I could run 50 copies of the client playing practice games every 10 minutes and buy every rune ever on my main account?

EDIT: Riot Guy wanted me to tell you that this post was sarcastic, and meant to illustrate the possibility for abuse of an IP/champion/rune transferring system.

Onlyashadow

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
^_^

PhreshPrince

Recruiter

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Like everything you haven't released.

Onlyashadow

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasualGuy View Post
Like everything you haven't released.
coop vs ai is almost here!

i think!