RAF Tools (lets you use custom skins)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noobie gamer

01-09-2014

Not all champion have a dds file called ChampionName.dds. I believe Ezreal and Garen are among them. Looking into the filefinder, I'd advise you to look into 0.0.0.51, looks to me this is among your better chance to find those dds file.

Some have other dds file called NAME_base_TX_CM.dds, for instance.

But does it really work for you for other champs?
I tried it some months ago, I never manage to make it works (in-game modified champions are invisible or full blue).

DmonicAngel

02-03-2014

i couldn't get to the lol_game_client by using this " Contents > Resources > transgaming > c_drive > rads > projects > lol_game_client" so i just went to Contents > LoL > RADS > projects > lol_game_client. is that ok? when i search up the original skin, the archive is just 0.0.0.0 on everyone skin that i tried, so what do i do?

Noobie gamer

02-23-2014

2 weeks later...

Yea, that path works (and is the only one correct). The "Contents>Resources>transgaming>..." path was the one on the old, unsupported LoL client (iLoL). The new one is the one you used.

When you want to modify a .dds file, you just unarchived the folder it seems to be in (there, 0.0.0.0) with the RAF tools, and then replace the file in the unarchived folder. Then repack it (still with the RAF tools).
But I don't think that still works.

VincentVanDrake

6 Days Ago

I can't seem to get any of the RAF Jars to work at all with the update I just got