Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RAF Tools (lets you use custom skins)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

07-01-2011

http://boompje.pcriot.com/LoL/RAF%20tools/

I uploaded your RAF tools to a non-rapidshare place. I also copied all my uploaded files to that ftp. Although there is an upload limit, I hate the 5 minutes time you have to wait for Rapidshare...

Velkorious

07-01-2011

Nevermind, I found a better place:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wlk3wr1dlqcc413/raf_tools.zip

I'd just rather be able to update it on my own, rather than having to tell you each time.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

07-01-2011

better indeed

I suppose you didn't update it right now ?

Velkorious

07-01-2011

Not yet, no

FingeredDander

07-06-2011

Yo!
Sooo.... what are the chances of being able to change the background artwork in PvP.net? So when i look at the champion info it will be chinese artwork or custom stuff. You know what i mean?

PS. There is an update for the chinese skins if anyone is interested (bit late i know)
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=205938

Velkorious

07-06-2011

Changing the pvp.net artwork is far easier, because none of the images are archived.

Resources > transgaming > c_drive > rads > projects > lol_air_client > releases > (one folder) > deploy > assets > images > champions

They're all jpegs. Hopefully the chinese art download you linked to has those versions of the images too?

FingeredDander

07-07-2011

So what your saying is i can just replace those jpegs with the chinese ones and its all good? Cause that seems waaaaay to easy.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchmen

07-07-2011

Quote:
FingeredDander:
So what your saying is i can just replace those jpegs with the chinese ones and its all good? Cause that seems waaaaay to easy.

That doesn't sound like Riot@2011 indeed...

FingeredDander

07-07-2011

Quote:
Boompje:
That doesn't sound like Riot@2011 indeed...

Well that's what i thought... I've replaced them all but since they are patching i can't check yet. I will defs let you's know what the result is. Hopefully thumbs-up!

aplhaqup

07-07-2011

Quote:
FingeredDander:
Well that's what i thought... I've replaced them all but since they are patching i can't check yet. I will defs let you's know what the result is. Hopefully thumbs-up!

It works. My friends and I did it to one of our other friends as a prank once. :P

also does anyone know what I can edit a .dds with? so I can make my own custom skins?