Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connecting to Maestro problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mitru

08-27-2009

I've tried to read the forums to see if anyone has the same problem but it seems like noone else has it. When I open the launcher in the login page there is a "Connecting to Maestro" bar behind the login screen which is half full and it stays there, while it's there all the buttons in the launcher are unresponsive. It happened to me before and i've resolved the problem by reinstalling but since the last update first i get a "Launcher has experienced a problem" error and then this "Connecting to Maestro" bar won't disappear from the login screen. I'll be glad if you can help with this problem, thank you in advance.

danielklein

09-04-2009

Bumping this for my friend. This thing still happens, even with the new installer. If he reinstalls he can play a game or two but eventually this problem starts happening and then persists until he reinstalls.

I'm asking him to post his dxdiag too.

mitru

09-04-2009

there you go the dxdiag