Alt tab?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dvspns

08-27-2009

alt tab or switching screens.

the game wont reopen, trying to decide if it is a game issue or computer issue. any one els having that problem. after screen switch it goes to program not responding.

Profeta

08-27-2009

I alt tab over nine thousand(NO WAY IT CAN BE RIGHT) times each match and i don't have any issues.

Ganx Star

08-27-2009

Yea Im a constant alt tab-er as well, and Ive never had any issue of the program not responding. Never had any issue at all. Im pretty sure its a problem on your end.

OUnsZyd4TRUnQnWO

08-27-2009

Got the same problem here. Im on dual-monitoring, maybe thats the issue.

When i minimize (wanted or not wanted ) the screen turns black and remains like that.

No task manager available, the only way ist complete reboot.

Using Win7 RC, that could be another reason.

Nvidia 8800 GTX

Gigabyte PS3-DS4 Board

Hope this helps to fix the problem.

dvspns

08-27-2009

its really annoying not being able to alt tab. what about vista.....could it be vista?

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

08-27-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hmm i use Vista with dual monitors and alt-tab like 100 times/game too .. Very interesting that its not working for you guys.. investigating.

IS1e7d710a0763eb

08-27-2009

I get this same problem as well.. When i alt + tab it goes to windows just fine, but when trying to get back into game again the screen goes black... after like 30sec of generally black screen with some alt + tabbing and random clicking the game minimizes again and Now i can open game and its working as intended.
So i can alt + tab as long as i use like 30sec to get back into it

-Terry

Shrekker

08-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
I get this same problem as well.. When i alt + tab it goes to windows just fine, but when trying to get back into game again the screen goes black... after like 30sec of generally black screen with some alt + tabbing and random clicking the game minimizes again and Now i can open game and its working as intended.
So i can alt + tab as long as i use like 30sec to get back into it

-Terry
Got the exact same situation here,
I'm using HP Pavilion dv6 2160
windows 7
GeForce GT 230M

I think it has something to do with screen resolution or widescreen settings? (I used a PC and a normal screen laptop before and they didn't have that problem...)
mine is 1360*768 and I run the game in the same resolution

fruitie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2010

Windows 7 here,1 monitor. i minimise LoL for a little duration, maybe half an hour-1hour, and i cant go back to it. its happened maybe twice. Not happened ingame yet.

iLikeToSummon

08-23-2010

Your problem might that your game resolution is different then your desktop resolution and your computer is a bit slow so it takes long to adjust the resolutions. That used to happen to my old computer with any game.