New Skins and Ezreal Bundle in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 39
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrimony View Post
ow wow, not when i see a glowing creepy potion induced scarcrow i can **** my pants more hahaha great job on the ghost skins riot cant wait till they are 1950 rp each lol but you know what thats worth it maybe... But maybe they should start out on sale because they are very well known and you will sell alot more imo
hush hush!

Mang

03-08-2010

Omg

Jae Nam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

I like these skins a lot

Socsajer

03-08-2010

sir can i ask also ezreal will going to release if you dont mind mrscrumb how much is the ip cost of ezreal lol

Cosno

03-08-2010

so if ezreal and the skin are normally almost 1500 RP as a bundle does that mean ezreal is 975RP(3150 IP) by himself?

Torinux

03-08-2010

6300 heroes goes for 975 IP as well

SweetTooth

03-08-2010

finally the ghost skins... i mean it took long enough.

Testaclese

03-08-2010

o geeze. i can't help myself but to buy these skins. i think i've spent 150 dollars on riot points now D:

Yamir

03-08-2010

Anyone know if he'll be free to play next week though? I hated waiting a week to see if Mordekaiser was worth buying...

Nosferrit

03-08-2010

Would it be possible to have at least one skin for each character? I can't wait for Shaco to have one!

12345612 ... 39