Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Migration failed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mensuri

05-05-2011

'Check internet connection and firewall settings and retry.'

Internet is fine, and I've disabled my firewall. Originally, it began patching normally, then it closed, and this error came up, Now each time I open League a window pops up for a split second saying 'Migrating to PVP.net patcher.' then that closes and the error comes up. Can't figure this out for the life of me and I need my LoL fix x:!

Mensuri

05-05-2011

Jut thought i should add that when I try to run the LoL installer it pops up with an error saying 'No internet activity detected.'

Chaðs

05-05-2011

for some reason your client cannot connect to the league of legends server to download the new patcher.

please disable windows firewall (just for a second, and im talking about the built in windows firewall, not your third party firewall, use control panel > security), possibly your router firewall, or anything else blocking the path.

TehBacon

05-05-2011

got this from an other thread, just wanna help if someone is looking here :
go to your lol folder and go to RADS/system/locale.cfg
change locale=en_en to locale=en_gb and it should work
did it for me

Zaect

06-01-2011

Listen to me everyone I tryed to FIX this bug like chnge my (locale) file in en_gb) NO NO THATS NOT WORKING

I have resolve my probleme the probleme is the older verssion when u have unstalled the game have ben like.. stay* and thos ghost file are blocked the patcher . SO the only thing u need to doo
is Open ur LOL folder go to and open l//ol.launcher.admin// after thats its suposed to work thats repair ur LOL folder and delete ur old verssion COMPLETLY .100%

Ruler of the Sea

06-07-2011

Quote:
Zaect:
Listen to me everyone I tryed to FIX this bug like chnge my (locale) file in en_gb) NO NO THATS NOT WORKING

I have resolve my probleme the probleme is the older verssion when u have unstalled the game have ben like.. stay* and thos ghost file are blocked the patcher . SO the only thing u need to doo
is Open ur LOL folder go to and open l//ol.launcher.admin// after thats its suposed to work thats repair ur LOL folder and delete ur old verssion COMPLETLY .100%

Thanks Completely Solved My Problem

kam17

06-22-2011

'Check internet connection and firewall settings and retry.'
Internet is fine, and I've disabled my firewall. Originally, it began patching normally
My rads_migrator:

( USER)[17:35:46.908] WinMain: Migrate start
( USER)[17:35:46.909] ReadLocale: locale: en_gb
( USER)[17:35:46.913] MigrateProject: migrate project: lol_air_client
( ERROR)[17:35:47.089] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.089] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 1
( ERROR)[17:35:47.181] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.181] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 2
( ERROR)[17:35:47.294] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.294] GetProjectMigrationVersion: could not download migration version file: lol_air_client, en_gb
( USER)[17:35:47.294] MigrateProject: project version: 0.0.0.0
( USER)[17:35:47.295] MigrateProject: download manifest
( ERROR)[17:35:47.424] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.424] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 1
( ERROR)[17:35:47.457] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.457] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 2
( ERROR)[17:35:47.508] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.508] MigrateProject: migrate project failed: lol_air_client
( USER)[17:35:47.510] MigrateAirSettings: migrate air settings
( USER)[17:35:47.511] MigrateGameSettings: migrate game settings
( ERROR)[17:35:47.535] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.535] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 1
( ERROR)[17:35:47.590] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.590] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 2
( ERROR)[17:35:47.639] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( USER)[17:35:47.640] MigrateGameSettings: latest game solution version: 0.0.0.0
( ERROR)[17:35:47.643] Migrate: File Migration failed
( ERROR)[17:35:47.643] Migrate: Migration failed, check internet connection and firewall settings and retry
( ERROR)[17:35:47.651] WinMain: Migrate failed

When i deleting the RADS forder this didn't help
Sorry for my English i;m from Poland:P
Plz Help RIOT