Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Draft Racing, New Custom Game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotAround

05-05-2011

bumpin for an epic new custom.

Hassurunous

05-05-2011

This sounds like a blast. lol

Lurathorin

05-05-2011

Quote:
Hassurunous:
This sounds like a blast. lol

It really is!

Kuryaka

05-05-2011

Bump for justice.

I Like Boot

05-05-2011

Seems fun

hitman577

05-06-2011

Currently hosting this game! try it its fun!

EDIT: Some suggestions to whomever is playing.

Alternative play strategy could be American "football" style where one player is designated football, and points are only awarded when that player reaches fountain (or maybe just extra points for that particular player)

To solve turtling issue, possibilities:
1.Allow teleport, might lead to much more counterwarding, early oracles, and most importantly RUNNERS (as well as question of how many defenders are needed? can 2 take down 4? while remaining attack?)
2. Ensure teams have super runners, like gragas shaco rammus etc. = more incentive to try running
3. Allow one member to be the roamer/jungler, who is the only who can dmg neutral creeps at all. Others can stand around for exp and guarding, but then you lose out on defense. Could lead to more offensive play
4. Make rule stating that at least 1 person must be attacking at all time, or less than half team can be defending at any time
5. Play on twisted treeline 3v3 but ban flash, maybe ghost

Lurathorin

05-06-2011

Quote:
hitman577:
Currently hosting this game! try it its fun!

EDIT: Some suggestions to whomever is playing.

Alternative play strategy could be American "football" style where one player is designated football, and points are only awarded when that player reaches fountain (or maybe just extra points for that particular player)

To solve turtling issue, possibilities:
1.Allow teleport, might lead to much more counterwarding, early oracles, and most importantly RUNNERS (as well as question of how many defenders are needed? can 2 take down 4? while remaining attack?)
2. Ensure teams have super runners, like gragas shaco rammus etc. = more incentive to try running
3. Allow one member to be the roamer/jungler, who is the only who can dmg neutral creeps at all. Others can stand around for exp and guarding, but then you lose out on defense. Could lead to more offensive play
4. Make rule stating that at least 1 person must be attacking at all time, or less than half team can be defending at any time
5. Play on twisted treeline 3v3 but ban flash, maybe ghost

I like these ideas. I have had one game where turtling was a strategy used and it wasn't very much fun. I feel that if the team captains ban great defenders (blitz/sion/singed/taric/poppy/alistar) instead of great runners, this will lead to more offensive play and less turtling.

Cyr

05-06-2011

Quote:
Lurathorin:
I like these ideas. I have had one game where turtling was a strategy used and it wasn't very much fun. I feel that if the team captains ban great defenders (blitz/sion/singed/taric/poppy/alistar) instead of great runners, this will lead to more offensive play and less turtling.

Just sent you a friend request. I want to try this. Sounds amazing!

Lurathorin

05-06-2011

Quote:
That fat dwarf:
Just sent you a friend request. I want to try this. Sounds amazing!

I'm really busy this week and next with finals and moving, but hopefully I'll be able to get on and play. If not, you should host your own! You can use this thread to find people that want to play. Most of the people in the screenshots I took that are on the first post will be more than happy to play with you I'm sure.

Cyr

05-06-2011

Alright mate, awesome!