Jax vs Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qweffor

03-08-2010

I am deciding between getting Jax or Cho'Gath. I have a friend who is Shaco so i will be doing lanes mostly with Shaco but i usually help out others. So i need a person who is semi-compatible with Shaco and can be back up for other lanes. I know both of these champions can hold lanes so thats not a problem. I really am just looking for somone who can back up other lanes but fight mainly with Shaco by his side. If you could please give me a second opinion it would be great.

Azelf

03-08-2010

With the new passive, jax can be really tanky, but cho offers a "nightmare" feel: slow, knockup, silence and a huge MF cho. I have both of them, and I prefer cho over jax.

krnpanda

03-08-2010

if i were looking for someone to fight beside me, of the two, i'd pick cho for the reasons above. his slow, silence rocks the ****. also his passive allows him to survive longer in early laning.

NotBumblebee

03-08-2010

I'd say go with Cho. He's a better team oriented hero than Jax.

vvolfster

03-08-2010

Jax is the man...err...go for Cho. Only I can has Jax.

Sprinkles169

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2010

They are both very fun champs imo. I am a much better jax so I use him much more often. I recomend him for a strong phys fighter. Cho I usually just play for fun and just taunt people by saying how im going to eat them and how they taste.

DreXxiN

03-08-2010

The only problem is that your 6-feasted Cho'gath with Warmogs and Banshee's will probably have less HP than pure DPS items jax. lol