Orion, The Wind of Ionia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icraig33

05-04-2011

[NOTE: This champion was remade on September 23rd, 2012]

Orion, The Wind of Ionia

Combat Role: AD Carry
Tags: Carry, Ranged

Statistics:
--- (Defense)
HPoints: 450 +81/lvl (1827)
Armor: 12 +4/lvl (80)
MResist: 30
--- (Offense)
ADamage: 51 +3/lvl (102)
ASpeed: .6 + .02/lvl (.94)
ARange: 400
--- (Utility)
MPoints: 240 +35/lvl (835)
HP Regen: 1.2 (6/5s) +.08/lvl (2.39, 11.95/5s)
MP Regen: .8 (4/5s) +.08/lvl (2.35, 11.75/5s)
MSpeed: 300

Abilities:

Observe and Adapt (innate): Orion is capable of observing and adapting to any opponent within his line of sight he crosses and gains increased fighting prowess against enemies while in combat
---

Orion, when targeting an enemy within his own vision range, gains 2% ASpeed and MSpeed for every instance of damage he deals to his target, or 3% for every instance of damage he takes from his target. Bonuses cap at 6/12/18% (ranking at levels 1/8/15) and expire once he targets someone else

Ionian Whirlwind (Q): Orion swings one of his blades around himself, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Performing this action does not stop Orion from doing other actions.
---

Orion swings his blades around him, dealing 20/40/60/80/100 (+100% total AD) physical damage to enemies in range. This ability has no channel time and does not interrupt auto-attacks,
Mana Cost: 45
Cooldown: 5s
AoE Range: 250 units

Concussion (W): Orion gains longer chains, passively granting him increased range on his attacks and abilities. Upon activation, Orion bashes a target's head with the butt of his blade, dealing damage and stunning him. The damage and stun is stronger if hitting the target from behind.
---

Passive - Orion gains 40/80/120/160/200 units of range on his auto-attacks and other abilities [NOTE: does not increase the range of this ability itself].
Active - Orion bashes a target on the head, dealing 60/90/120/150/180 (+50% bonus AD) physical damage and stunning the target for 1.5s. If Orion is behind the target, the damage and stun duration is increased by 50%.
Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12s
Cast Range: 200 units

Steel Rain (E): Orion flings a blade at a target location, dealing damage to enemies in the trajectory. Once the blade hits it's mark, Orion can either dash to the location of the blade at the expense of extra mana, or wait and bring the blade back to him, dealing damage on it's way back.
---

Orion flings a blade at a location, dealing 10/20/30/40/50 (+75% total AD) physical damage to enemies on the way. The blade will then remain at the target location for 3s. Activating this ability again will cause Orion to dash to the blade at the cost of 30 extra mana, while letting the full duration pass will cause the blade to return to him, dealing physical damage once again to enemies on the way back.
Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
Cooldown: 15/14/13/12/11s
Cast Range: 500 units

Hamstring (Ultimate, R): Orion damages an enemy, dealing magic damage and tethering the two. As long as the tether remains, the target will be dealt magic damage every second.
---

Orion's next auto attack will deal 20/60/100 bonus damage, change the damage type to magic, and tether the target to himself for 10s. As long as the tether remains unbroken, the target will suffer 20/30/40 (+20% bonus AD) magic damage every second. breaking the tether cancels the rest of the damage done by this ability.
Mana Cost: 100/125/150
Cooldown: 130/110/90
Tether Range: 600 units [NOTE: synergizes with bonus range from Concussion]

Quotes:

Upon Selection:
Yes, summoner?

Movement:
Swiftly.
If you wish it so.
Yes.
I follow you.

Attacking:
My blades will dance.
For Ionia.
It will be done.
Like the wind.

Taunt:
You won't even see it coming by the time it hits you.

Joke:
Kratos? You must be mistaking me for someone else...

Lore:
Orion At a young age was one of the many apprentice of a Blademaster known as Cabal, an expert at the Akinnata-style, a martial art specializing in fighting with dagger-like blades chained to the fighters wrist. Orion was a great student, learning the art with ease. However, he was jealous of many other students being taught by Cabal, as they always learned faster and fought better than him.
Orions jealousy increased until he became unable to take it anymore. He fell into a blind rage, running through the streets of his village and killing every person he saw on sight. Cabal, in an attempt to stop Orion, challenged the young apprentice to a duel. The great teacher was outmatched by Orion and savagely murdered by his former stundent. Ionian officials eventually manage to hold down the young child, though the damage was caused and there was no way to repair what Orion had done.
Orion ended up locked in a cell for the majority of his life. Orion finally realized what he had done and fell into a great depression. He was eventualy released and He spent most of his time during the years afterwards training the art of the Akinnata-style, outmastering all others in the art. He rarely spoke to anyone and wore clothes that covered almost any inch of his body. Driven by guilt, he tried everything to isolate himself from the rest of the world.
One day, He decided that he didn't want to be feared whenever someone discovered his identity, and that he wanted to redeem himself once and for all by joining the League of Legends. He now fights on the fields of justice, to prove that he isn't a monster.

"I hope the People of my homeland will forgive me for my crime. But until then, I will vanish from their memories. Vanish like the wind." -Orion, The Wind of Ionia

Icraig33

09-23-2012

SUPER MEGA NECRO UPDATE!

Innate: Changed completely

Q: Remade

W: Remade

E: Remade

R: Remade

Styrgwyr

09-23-2012

I wanna play

Fierce Summoner

10-06-2012

So its Kha,zix/janna/irelia/teemo?

Icraig33

10-06-2012

I don't quite get where you are getting most of those comparisons. Could you please specify?

Icraig33

10-07-2012

nothing?

ok then, bump

Icraig33

10-10-2012

bump