Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Manamune: Who do you build it on and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rotis4

05-04-2011

Urgot is manamune incarnate.

Keltai

05-04-2011

Sivir,Urgot,Corki

Buffinita

05-04-2011

Blitz!

AlphaPhoenix

05-04-2011

AD Sion due to his lack of mana and the passive helps too.

Bimbley

05-04-2011

The only champions it's acceptable on are Urgot, Blitz, maybe Sivir, and Corki, Pantheon is also acceptable but I feel meh when I see a panth get it.

redlightman

Recruiter

05-04-2011

You build it on anyone you are playing while below the Summoner Level 30 when you don't have MP/5 runes and then you completely ignore the item on everyone except for Urgot and Corki.

Ansre

05-04-2011

dont build it, not even on the champs they're telling you it works on

TheScarredBow

05-04-2011

Ashe at times. I tend to spam E alot and comes in very handy at lower levels. (level 21) without access to better runes.

apyisucks

05-04-2011

I think about getting it on anyone that is dps and as SUPER spammable skills. like urgot, corki, maybe ez( I don't play ez so m=not sure on this one)

Captain Netz

05-04-2011

Urgot and Corki. Corki with trinity and Manamune has alot of mana and is able to spam spells while other ranged carries like ashe only have 1 or 2 spells on like 4 second cool downs so spamming isnt in their kits.

Urgot depends on his Q for damage because his auto is shorter than all dash and flash ranges. He will also get it charged easy because of Q spam.

Some get it on Ezreal but its debated on how effective it is at all Elo levels.