I keep getting Disconnected from PVP.net every 2 mins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inu Snowpaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

which is causing me to have problems inviting and even starting a game. Also I will SOMEHOW get disconnected from PVP.net while playin a game and at the end of it I cannot get into the stats screen at the end of the match which is getting very VERY annoying...

I guess I should mention.. this has been going on for QUITE a long time... not quite sure how many patches ago but it has been bothering me...

YES Ive tried resetting my CPU
YES Ive restarted PVP.net many a time...
NO I have not yet tried to reinstall but I'm trying to avoid that unless absolutely nessasary

Any ideas on how I could fix this... is it my fault... is it the clients fault... is it Urfs fault... I DON'T CARE i just want it fixed

O......

O.....

O.....

OUENDAN!!!!!

Zacharoo

05-04-2011

That just sounds like your internetz is crapping out.

This used to happen to me too.

Have you tried resetting your modem?

The Giffergyo

05-05-2011

Yeh, this is annoying. I used to get disconnected a lot, but now its literally every 3 seconds. No, LITERALLY. Basically, I am never connected essentially. Its noty really a disconnect since im never connected.

I have a feeling its on MY end however, since my router is 8 years old, using comcast,not Xfinity, OLD comcast. Seriously need FiOS -_-

The Giffergyo

05-05-2011

Yeh, figured it out. Its static VS Dynamic IP.

If you live in your own home, meaning not an apartment or something, google portforwarding. From there, try and download their program. I have no idea where, since I have had it for a while, but the program basically changes your IP from dynamic to static, or vice-versa.

Antanaclase

05-14-2011

I have the same issue, it has nothing to do with internet connection, since I can be on skype without lagging at the same time.
Can't find any solution.

lovelyrita

Recruiter

05-15-2011

I have the same problem, with no issues with my internet connection. I can play any other online game with no lag, use steam, torrent, web browse, etc. with no disconnection or lag. My ping is consistent and I get 11mb/s down, and furthermore, I live in los angeles, getting around 13 ping to the riot servers. But for whatever reason I can't maintain a constant connection to the client (not the actual game). Clearly the issue is the client, and to be blunt, AIR sucks.