AD Evelynn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuffinButtonYay

05-03-2011

I'm just coming back after a fairly long break (the last new champ released when I still played was Urgot), and I've noticed a lot of people have switched from playing Eve AP to playing her AD. I also noticed that she's improved her standing in the tier list as well. Is AD the new build for her now? If so, what's a good build? Most of the guides I've found on her are purely AP.

Coehabamba

05-03-2011

I using to play her hard ap, and then i switched to ad. i have found that a hybrid build is the best. i take
1. boots of mobility
2. lich bane
3. Guisoo's Rageblade
4. hextech Gunblade ( for BOTH the spellvamp and life steal)
After these four items you will be able to kill most champs. you will have about 220 of both AD and Ap. i almost never get this far because if you are doing well they will just surrender. but after this i would probably go DeathCap with a banshees veil.
i really like this build because it helps with your initial nuke with your ravage while also complimenting your ult with the extra attack damage.

Seelyon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Here is a good Eve Guide for an AD build.

Parodox Thief

05-04-2011

All you need on eve is:

1. ****Blood Razor**** (every eve build needs this if someone says other wise they dont know what they are talking about!!!!!!!!)
2. Frozen Mallet
3. Wit's End
4. Banshees
5. This slot is personal choice, i like gunblade, some get black cleaver or Infinity edge
6. Boots(your choice)