Stuck at 33%

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoreyP

05-07-2011

This is horrendous, i myself am having the hardest time playing this game. First stuck at the logo, finally past that. Now i have the 33% problem, trying to repair and it wont even start. I guess its a sign, time to finally uninstall

Ry0n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2011

RIOT, please, why can't you keep the old patcher engine/structure? i mean, it's obvious you guys changed something on the server/updates structure or somethign... ever since April lost of people are having trouble to INSTALL/DOWNLOAD the patch! it's not even a game problem... it's about PATCHING... what the hell is wrong with it? Saw lots of people giving it up... it was suppose to be a great game... but with this stupid problem... i gave up too

xpunkkx

05-07-2011

ugh this is so frustrating. had this problem for the past 4 days. tried doing everything and searched everywhere for an answer but no one can find a fix. please riot do something about this!

Lurkios

05-07-2011

If you're having this problem please:

1. See if you have an option to Uninstall the game, if so - do so. You may get errors on the uninstall, but that's fine.
2. (Do this even if you've followed step 1 without error: Navigate to your LoL installation directory
(default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Riot Games\League of Legends" on vista/7)
and delete all the files there.
3. Redownload the patcher and attempt to reinstall LoL.

Waffles OMD

07-14-2011

I had the same problem and after running the lol.launcher.admin I was able to finish installation. No dice on your end though?

JavNad

07-19-2011

Plz anyone have a solution to this problem?

bah

08-24-2011

happened to me today. any suggestions?

FlipEffects

08-24-2011

I keep repairing the client but after waiting a few minutes, an error pops up again. What is going on?

urmamasllama

08-24-2011

still have problems here

FlipEffects

08-24-2011

Same here. After repairing once, the same error occurs again.

12345612 ... 13