Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck at 33%

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoreyP

05-07-2011

This is horrendous, i myself am having the hardest time playing this game. First stuck at the logo, finally past that. Now i have the 33% problem, trying to repair and it wont even start. I guess its a sign, time to finally uninstall

Ry0n

05-07-2011

RIOT, please, why can't you keep the old patcher engine/structure? i mean, it's obvious you guys changed something on the server/updates structure or somethign... ever since April lost of people are having trouble to INSTALL/DOWNLOAD the patch! it's not even a game problem... it's about PATCHING... what the hell is wrong with it? Saw lots of people giving it up... it was suppose to be a great game... but with this stupid problem... i gave up too

xpunkkx

05-08-2011

ugh this is so frustrating. had this problem for the past 4 days. tried doing everything and searched everywhere for an answer but no one can find a fix. please riot do something about this!

Lurkios

05-08-2011

If you're having this problem please:

1. See if you have an option to Uninstall the game, if so - do so. You may get errors on the uninstall, but that's fine.
2. (Do this even if you've followed step 1 without error: Navigate to your LoL installation directory
(default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Riot Games\League of Legends" on vista/7)
and delete all the files there.
3. Redownload the patcher and attempt to reinstall LoL.

Waffles OMD

07-14-2011

I had the same problem and after running the lol.launcher.admin I was able to finish installation. No dice on your end though?

JavNad

07-19-2011

Plz anyone have a solution to this problem?

bah

Recruiter

08-24-2011

happened to me today. any suggestions?

FlipEffects

08-24-2011

I keep repairing the client but after waiting a few minutes, an error pops up again. What is going on?

urmamasllama

08-24-2011

still have problems here

FlipEffects

08-24-2011

Same here. After repairing once, the same error occurs again.