Test Mode or Pratice Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gradash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-03-2011

Currently if you have to configure your interface, set the graphics, or just trying to test a champion, you need to get in a real fight.

Making you stand still in the cradle for a long time and it always ends up bringing trouble to the team.

I believe that adding a Test Mode or Practice Mode to help resolve this problem.

If you set something that the only way now is going in the Tutorial that makes you lose IPs for example.

This mode does not remove anything from the player and allow him to enter alone just for tests.

And without the need to make a whole game then, and may leave at any time since the tests would be completed.

In this mode, for example, the player could choose a champion or controlled by AI which would be stopped only for testing, or combination of items or combos of skills. Thus preventing players from entering the dark in a battle with a new champion and can ruin the whole team.

Kaini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

would be nice if we can set key binds outside a game too

Longrifle

07-25-2011

Yes, I totally agree. I just started playing this and received a 24 hour ban for being idle while I was reconfiguring my keys and alt-tabbing to check a play guide for the new hero I was testing out. I had no idea there would be a penalty like that, especially to someone new to the game and trying to learn it. It would be helpful to have a "test mode" where there is no gain or loss of points.

Woolytop

07-26-2011

start a custom match with one other bot.