Failed to Launch RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CHMJiBunWo

06-27-2012

I was having trouble with this same error message too - the C++ install fixed it and got me away from that error message, though I'm still stuck up on an error with my Direct3D. Progress is progress, though! Thanks!

Ride The Wave

07-07-2012

Im having trouble with jayce patch too

ReasonBreaker

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARedPoppy View Post
Can you try doing what it says at the bottom of the original post and seeing if it helps?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=714842
Tks RedPoppy !

Chinoman10

07-20-2012

Hello everyone.

If anyone is still having problems with RADS Client, how about you give the ACE Client a go?
YouTube to know what it is, and Google to get it

Later,
Chinoman10.

Camway

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2012

I have not read through all of the forum but i do know that for a while now i can not get lol to work unless ran in xp mode. To do this right click the launcher and the option should be under properties then there is a tab that says compatability. Sorry if this is old news but this should fix a majority of problems experinced on windows 7, the revised vista yet barely better than xp OS. my opinion but so far xp works better for all games i play.

dontgiveafuh

10-25-2012

To get rid of RADS warning boxes do this:

1. Uninstall League of Legends completely and manually delete the Riot Games folder in your 'C: drive', it will then delete over 5gb+ of files and folder, this can take a minute. After doing this do NOT install League of Legends yet!

2. Update EVERYTHING from your OS to basic processing. (windows update)
3. Update/download Direct X - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35
4. Update .NET Framework to 4.0+ (4.0/4.5 will do) - http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudi...loads#d-net-45
5. Update Visual C++ after (notice this link is for x86 users only) - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...s.aspx?id=8328

after all has been updated you should restart your computer and the RADS problem should stop completely and now allowing you to log in and play the game.

Seffaer

11-06-2012

What if I don't have a rads_user_kernel.exe in my system folder? o_o

JimmyKudo656

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
If you go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

And run this, do you get any errors or 'different' error messages?
where do we find C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe?

Alchemek

12-14-2012

On Windows XP, changing the default DNS configuration for my ethernet connection fixed it for me:

1. Go to control panel.
2. Go into network connections.
3. Right click on your internet connection that you're using to actually connect to the internet at this time.
4. Click properties. Then hit properties again.
5. In the list of items, scroll down to Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), and click properties while that's highlighted.
6. Then manually change your DNS to what reflects some available DNS server. Google DNS also works, from what I saw, while I'm using Open DNS. Open DNS addresses are (1) 208.67.222.222 and (2) 208.67.220.220

Thanks a lot of the help, guys. Searched through many forum posts to find this. Hope this fixes everyone's problems. All I did was do this and my patcher worked.

KČVIN

04-09-2013

how do i install C:\Riot Games
im having trouble.. when i click on the LoL logo it says failed to launch RADS..
HELP!