Failed to Launch RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

bump

Jakuu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2011

bump

Jakuu

05-07-2011

bump , seriously. i need help. i tried reinstalling and i still get the error, i tried turning firewalls off, running as admin, rebooting and nothing works...please help!

Majeni

05-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakuu View Post
ok...now when its patching it gets stuck at 33% and then says and unspecified error has occurred....
I was having this problem last night. I reinstalled and it seemed to work for me.

I am also having problems with the "Failed to launch RADS" as well. I tried what everyone said and is still not working. Should I just reinstall again ?

Jakuu

05-07-2011

bump

blazewave222

Recruiter

05-29-2011

Omg thanx soo much

WhiSkeY TriXteR

Recruiter

05-29-2011

guyes this is my propblem if any of u have a clue
i have win 7 x86 i have game installed , adope air debugger and every thing it launches only one time then it never open again even the launcher icon wont appear i looked at task manager the application opens of lol launcher only not patch o air debuger or any thing then closes instant i noticed that when it works the launcher size is 88 kb when it doesnt its 95 kb PLZ HELP!!!!!

ByHero

09-15-2011

I have same problem... I start like admin LoL launcher- this error
-Failed to launch RADS\system\rads_user_kernel.exe

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\system
-Start ad admin rads_user_kernel.exe
-This error= Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information.

i have to reinstall LoL after every game. Sometimes it freeze in game, then i close loL and i start it show (****ing) error ... it sucks.
I reinstalled LoL about 10 times in last 3 days...

PLS help

Pedrovski

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARedPoppy View Post
Can you try doing what it says at the bottom of the original post and seeing if it helps?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=714842

Yea.. it worked for me too ... replacing the kernel.exe with the download link in this site..

Thx...

hiruna

09-19-2011

check to see that your Microsoft net framework is 3.5/4.0
it doesn't work with net framework 2.0