[Guide] God Tier Aura Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slide

10-18-2010

Well Im certainly pleased many of you are still finding this guide useful. Surprised, but pleased.

Personally I stopped playing Sivir after they nerfed her range to 400. That was the last straw for me. When you read the guide please keep a couple things in mind:

1: Its OLD. VERY OLD.

2: Sivir and nearly every single item in the build (and a lot of mechanics that the strat relied on) were HEAVILY nerfed. I personally take it as a credit to just how powerful this was, but it also means its not nearly as effective as it used to be.

The minor range buff she just received along with manamune put her in a slightly better place. Next patch shes seeing some nice buffs and we will see if that brings good old Sivir back into the viable pile of champions.

I wouldnt feel comfortable giving advice on Sivir at this time though so I will have to leave your questions unanswered.

EDIT: One thing I do want to say is that Aura Sivir couple with Sona should be absolutely devastating. I could actually see the original strat working if you have them both on your team. Sona rushes Locket, sivir rushes starks. Add in 1 tank, 1 tough melee dps and one hard ranged carry and I can see an inhib going down almost as early as it used to.

NathanRJessop

07-14-2011

I miss these days of Sivir pwnsauceness.

NathanRJessop

11-30-2011

Here's hoping that QUICKSLIDE will weigh in on the new patch 130 remake of Sivir ...

JonKenPwn3d

11-30-2011

next time look him up, the last game he played was at the beginning of september.