Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] God Tier Aura Sivir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJTK

05-02-2010

So once at lvl 30 and full dodge seals, ninja tabi becomes obsolete, so then merc treads or berseker greaves?

Madmack

05-04-2010

great guide, confirms how i play sivir

Mogri

05-06-2010

Quote:
So once at lvl 30 and full dodge seals, ninja tabi becomes obsolete, so then merc treads or berseker greaves?

Why would Ninja Tabi become obsolete? Dodge from runes caps at 10%, dodge from other sources stacks multiplicatively. If the other team is all phys and low to no CC, stick with Tabi. This usually isn't the case, so Merc's is often a better choice. If the other team is mixed phys/mag but still has little to no CC, go with whatever you feel like. Berserker's and Mobility are both decent options if you find yourself in this situation.

Debezi

05-06-2010

So I started playing Sivir with this guide and its going really well for me. But since I'm still at level 16 a lot of people still chose free champs in PUGs. Question is, whats a good replacement when someone manages to grab Sivir before me so that I can keep the same rune/mastery setup? Saw Alistar mentioned as a choice in a caster team, is that the best choice overall?

Suialthor

05-06-2010

Quote:
Debezi:
So I started playing Sivir with this guide and its going really well for me. But since I'm still at level 16 a lot of people still chose free champs in PUGs. Question is, whats a good replacement when someone manages to grab Sivir before me so that I can keep the same rune/mastery setup? Saw Alistar mentioned as a choice in a caster team, is that the best choice overall?

Jax makes use of similar runes I think

Eppa

05-06-2010

Aegis is way to late and most of the time the tank will get it. Rally isn't good and if you want to help your team get exhaust, Ignite, heal.'

but yeah this guide is outdated.

AlejoTheBear

05-06-2010

Awesome guide. was a fun game playing w/ just 2 ppl i know let alone a full arranged. ive always done Ric as my main skill b4 but after maining ezeral for a while now im a bit better at them skill shots and BB is ALOT better at pissing ppl off :P

MBirk

05-06-2010

Quote:
Debezi:

Janna.

She is also support/dps.

Tom Bombadil

Recruiter

05-06-2010

Quote:
MBirk:
Janna.

She is also support/dps.

If you honestly think janna is a good dps then you are wrong.

MBirk

05-06-2010

Quote:
Eppa:
Aegis is way to late and most of the time the tank will get it. Rally isn't good and if you want to help your team get exhaust, Ignite, heal.'

but yeah this guide is outdated.

Aside from the starks vs emblem/aegis discussion we had earlier, its not too late for aegis.

A tank could get aegis, and the retooling so its stronger for the user, makes it more ideal for tanks then it used to be. but however, if a Sivir is on the team, the aegis is best in her hands, while the tank ought to get banshees/fon/sunfire/GA/thornmail etc.

Rally yes. was nerfed into the ground. Go heal. fort/tele/clairvoy/cleanse you arent a ganker, ignite/exhaust is not ideal on sivir.