Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cannot load direct3d.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

happytrees

05-03-2011

Half way through updating the patcher, I got this error. Why is this and how can I fix it? Now every time I attempt to run the game, the error pops up and I can not do anything.

happytrees

05-03-2011

Never mind. I reinstalled my graphic drivers and the problem was solved.

MQQSE

06-03-2011

everytime i try to run LoL it says cannot load direct3d...what do i do?

Royalwolf

07-15-2011

i was having the same problem, so i started looking around, and realized that a windows update was available, so i updated, and it is now working perfectly. Hope this helps

jetpotion

07-20-2011

i updated the with the windows update and update my directx.It was working yesterday and today it not working has there been a update or what.What do i do ?uninstall my graphic drivers.I have over 6 graphics cards in my computer and i afraid if i do this i will lose all 6 graphic drivers.What the hell do i do.

L Boots

08-19-2011

I just updated graphics drivers and there ya go it worked. So try that guys!