What counters Irelia?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

airphforce

05-03-2011

1. CC? Nope. Constant cc reduction. CC is less effective on her then every other champ in the game.

2. Armor? Nope. She deals magic, true, and physical.

3. MR? Nope. She deals physical, true, and magic.

4. Focus? Nope. Only one AD item, everything else is tank, and natural healing. Plus if she gets away, which she will, due to her dashes and on-demand stun, she just needs to fire off her bugged ult and gain half her health back.

5. Gank her lane like mad? Nope. Unless you plan on ganking her so hard and so consistently you prevent her from getting a 4000 gold item.

Edit; I don't know her weakness, and neither does riot! http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...65#post8402465

edit2; if you play Irelia and lose you did something wrong.

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...rboOPRelia.jpg

Irelia free week on my main. g g. Ill just avoid normal games until this character is fixed.

EDIT 3;

Fluffychan has the answer!

Quote:
1. CC? Nope. Constant cc reduction. CC is less effective on her then every other champ in the game. Olaf says hi

2. Armor? Nope. She deals magic, true, and physical. Corki says hi

3. MR? Nope. She deals physical, true, and magic. Chogath also says hi

4. Focus? Nope. Only one AD item, everything else is tank, and natural healing. Plus if she gets away, which she will, due to her dashes and on-demand stun, she just needs to fire off her bugged ult and gain half her health back. She dies very quickly to heavy burst damage.

5. Gank her lane like mad? Nope. Unless you plan on ganking her so hard and so consistently you prevent her from getting a 4000 gold item. Her only escape mech is a stun or a dash that can only be used on enemies so...you have other champions to complain about
You know all those individual things that make those champions good? Well, Irelia has them all, rendering most of the league of legends cast obsolete! She also has a dominating lane presence and can jungle!

fuffychan

05-03-2011

This thread is new and exciting.

airhighslash

05-03-2011

nothing late game

airphforce

05-03-2011

oh geez Riot doesn't know her weakness either.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...65#post8402465

Quote:
Fighting against Irelia has very little counterplay. The ball always seems to be in her park.

For example:

1. She deals Physical, Magic, and True damage. There is no good way to itemize against her attacks.

2. Her passive makes use of CC on her ineffective.

3. The lifesteal on her ultimate calculates the heal pre-mitigation. This means that even if you build Magic Resist to lower the damage it deals to you, she will still gain life as if you had 0 Magic Resist.

Spartaan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Health and MR/Armor

Yeah.wmv

iwbs

05-03-2011

Any melee AD carry with semi farm, Jax

SuperEiyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Jesse Perring

MewOfDoom

05-03-2011

Healing reduction seems to work just fine. But I might be facing stupid Ire's.

AA247

05-03-2011

high burst. Akali or lebec.

airphforce

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MewOfDoom View Post
Healing reduction seems to work just fine. But I might be facing stupid Ire's.
You are. She can pick when she heals. And if she's healing when she has the debuff on her she's bad.

12345 ... 8