Users experiencing problems with new patcher

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OdmupP37

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Still nothing? .....

ImGonnaPwnU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontMashme View Post
Any update on RAD errors?

Refer to this thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=713806
I GOT IT!
I had the RADS error but then you go to the league of legends install directory (example: C:\Program Files\Riot Games\League of Legends) and then there is two different launchers there:
lol.launcher.admin
and
lol.launcher
open the lol.launcher.admin and then it should work, well it did for mine!

OdmupP37

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGonnaPwnU View Post
I GOT IT!
I had the RADS error but then you go to the league of legends install directory (example: C:\Program Files\Riot Games\League of Legends) and then there is two different launchers there:
lol.launcher.admin
and
lol.launcher
open the lol.launcher.admin and then it should work, well it did for mine!
Yea...your lucky....tried that like a million times

OdmupP37

05-04-2011

so this hasn't been solved or did everyone give up..?

Waffle Hunter

05-04-2011

Not working for me, I actually had free time today and I can even relax with a game due to... whatever it is that is broken... lameness

EndlessSex

05-04-2011

after i patch and everything ,i go into game and at champion loading, game crashes. in the log it says FileManagedCompressed isnt supported.

RADS::API::Impl::FileManagedCompressed::Tell: Only supported when file is opened for binary access.
000006.562| 139104.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| RADS::API::Impl::FileManagedCompressed::Seek: Only supported when file is opened for binary access.
000050.199| 152640.0000kb| 13536.0000kb added| ERROR| RADS::Common::FileSysHelper::ReadFileBlockIntoBuff er: fread failed
000050.199| 152640.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| RADS::API::Impl::FileManagedCompressed::FileManage dCompressed: Failed to read file from archive
000056.441| 153760.0000kb| 1120.0000kb added| ERROR| Crash Occurred
000056.441| 153760.0000kb| 0.0000kb added| ERROR| Crash Occurred

Saga of Ilthire

05-04-2011

Hey. I've been experiencing the problem that ever since the new patcher I get spikes of latency up to 7000, and I can't even play the game because of it. I reported it when the patcher was in testing, and I don't know what to do now :/

Edit: I tried reinstalling to a different directory and that didn't work. It's honestly like I'm getting out of sync with the server. For instance, I clear golem and move to wolves (I hadn't lagged yet.) Then, at wolves, animations stop working, and I use and I use a skill and it doesn't go on CD, however, the damage and healing happens. Addition, if I auto attack there's no animation but it still does the damage. Then, I hit level 2, but the sever doesn't recognize it so I can't do my skill point. Also, the wolf bodies are attacking me as I run to lizard.

Kinzeh

05-04-2011

I still cant get into the game from char selection... :/

Kinzeh

05-04-2011

Ive have had about a 50% success rate in the past few hours getting in games, I just got acct suspended though because I entered 15 min late (I presume)

Attached an SS... But since the new patch its been hell... I really dont want an acct suspension,

swickaroo

05-04-2011

( USER)[20:06:32.155] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: Riot Application Distribution System (c) 2010 Riot Games (version 1.0.0.214)
(WARNING)[20:06:32.155] RADS::Common::CiderUser32::CiderUser32: Failed to load TGIsFullscreen, CiderUser32 not running
(WARNING)[20:06:32.155] RADS::Common::CiderUser32::Create: Failed to startup CiderUser32, not on a Mac
( ERROR)[20:06:32.311] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[20:06:32.311] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 1
( ERROR)[20:06:32.311] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[20:06:32.311] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Retrying after failed attempt 2
( ERROR)[20:06:32.327] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[20:06:32.327] RADS::UserKernel::Application::SelfUpdate: Failed to download version information.
( ERROR)[20:06:32.327] RADS::UserKernel::Application::Run: SelfUpdate failed.
( USER)[20:06:32.327] WinMain: Unspecified error occurred. Please check the logs for more information.

anyone got any ideas?
The LoL logo pops up but then it says "Unspecified error occurred"