Unable to Join PvP or Co-Op Vs AI Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOChampFtT

01-22-2014

Hello fellow summoners,

So I'm VERY new to the game, only having completed 4-5 Co-Op VS. AI Games and the tutorials, and logged in this morning and played a game or two then later started spectating a ranked game, I decided to take a nap, woke up and I had been logged out due to inactivity, after logging back in I have been unable to join a Co-Op VS AI game and also noticed the buttons were missing in the PvP option as well. The problem, as said with the PvP option, is that there are no buttons in the bottom right corner, the join solo que where the teams are put together miscellaneously nor the option of joining with a premade team, those 2 buttons.

I have a ticket in, but I was hoping maybe someone could help me sooner.

What I have tried:

1. Restarting the game several times
2. Complete shut down of PC and reboot.
3. Ticket submitted

Thanks everyone and especially to those of whom might be able to try and help.

meadow

01-22-2014

I'm not sure if this will help you, but can you start up the client, click on a tiny gear button top right of the client and hit the big 'repair' button?

KOChampFtT

01-22-2014

I just did the repair thing, no luck still. Haven't been able to play all day

Desonance

Wrenchman

01-22-2014

Hey KOChampFtT, sorry to hear about this.
Do you think you could post a screenshot of your issue?

KOChampFtT

01-22-2014

Here's a picture

Dua1Ether

01-22-2014

Hello,

You need to click on one of the 'Game Map' options then the third column will appear and this is where you select the 'Game Type/Difficulty' then after that is selected press 'Match me with Teammates'

KOChampFtT

01-22-2014

Due I Ether! You are the one! Thank you very very much! That is what I needed! How did it get out of sync I wonder though? Like how come all the other times I just clicked play then Co-Op Vs AI and it was there then today was different? No matter, Thank You so much, and everyone else that has attempted to help!