Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Five sEvEn 808

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2010

Epic read. Vote to be stickied!

Imadoodad

03-13-2010

Only one thing to make this guide complete. Get Lewis Black to make this a audio track and have it playing during the tutorial.

Kabaaaaaaam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2010

oh **** thats how you beat the game? I thought it just happened after 40 aces while im in their base..........everyone knows this already.....lame condon

Kabaaaaaaam

03-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcepickTrotsky View Post

I'm f*cking adding condon to my list. For this, and his Singed guide that made me want to cream my pants.

Someone please get the jaws of life so we can free this man's mouth from Condon's **** and balls

Melatonin

03-13-2010

Great ****ing post Condon.

AGCrew Bloodwolf

03-13-2010

+1 for a very funny, very true read

Binary Solo

03-13-2010

Good sir, you win an Internet. @_@

Osmodius

03-13-2010

This was fun.

Teemos

03-14-2010

It's sad that so few understand these simple concepts. Most fail at team composition already. All wanna be the carry. If you suck you shouldn't play a MFing carry. Ok so you do the initiator or tank. Think the carries will follow ya... thought wrong. You just stand there alone vs 3 or 5 and die and the carries run away like little girls.

Lagoon7

03-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemos View Post
It's sad that so few understand these simple concepts. Most fail at team composition already. All wanna be the carry. If you suck you shouldn't play a MFing carry. Ok so you do the initiator or tank. Think the carries will follow ya... thought wrong. You just stand there alone vs 3 or 5 and die and the carries run away like little girls.
I dont want to even think about this, as someone who solo queues alot and mains rammus... bad memories...