Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iblis

04-03-2010

I approve of this guide.

"OP is OP", as they say.

PatrickBatemanVP

04-04-2010

+1. These guides and posts are spot on and entertaining; and probably the only ones I had ever wished were longer.

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2010

I lawled.

domin8blunts

04-04-2010

If you are honestly playing a character for the first time in an MM game, I hate you and wish you to die.
ahahaaha i know and i love how they never tell u its their first time with that character until the game has already begun, making it impossible for me to que dodge them

MercMan

04-04-2010

thanks for the post,it was a very informative and fun read,couldn't stop laughing half the time.I agree with the OP, +1.

Klaven

04-04-2010

+1 for awesome truth and a vote for sticky!

Def Exe

04-04-2010

dude, your chogath guide made me want to get fat and sassy.

Yillin

04-04-2010

I just played a game where my team was THAT team that would bp after each victory to buy items. I pressed forward and died and they started to tell me i'm an idiot (which truthfully was stupid for hoping they had me back and weren't bping). I told them we were gonna lose because they didn't know how to push. They were always so busy bping to buy items each time we won a team battle. One of them proceeded to say something along the lines of how dare a 0-5 shen (me, i had 10 assists though, playing a tank shen) tell him how to play the game. Well at that point, I told them to **** off (rather politely actually) and see how they do for the rest of their game without the 0-5 shen there. They never won a team battle again and the game ended 5 minutes later.

I hate this game sometimes.

Brontobeuf

04-05-2010

You're full of win dude.

Lord Mathrotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemos View Post
It's sad that so few understand these simple concepts. Most fail at team composition already. All wanna be the carry. If you suck you shouldn't play a MFing carry. Ok so you do the initiator or tank. Think the carries will follow ya... thought wrong. You just stand there alone vs 3 or 5 and die and the carries run away like little girls.
Quite honestly its the opposite for me.

Every ****ing time I solo queue we have no god **** ranged carry.

Everyone wants to be a caster. Then we lose because the other team isnt half ******ed and knows how to buy MR items.

I'm like, wow, someone get a ****ing ranged DPS and I'll get a tank... and nobody answers.

Whats up with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunknor View Post
Agree with basically all of this, except to say that if you're someone like annie or ryze, you should probably go ahead and get mejai's early on. When you're still new with them, sure, go ahead and get ROA or Abyssal or whatever first, but after a few games it should be extremely simple to get some kills on overextended people by just mashing all your buttons and clicking on the bad guys. These champs are pretty much based on making individual opponents dead while putting themselves at relatively little risk, so basically if you can't get a respectable number of stacks, you're really not contributing to your team very well and you probably shouldn't be playing that champ anyway(this is kinda why I don't play these characters).

If you end up not getting stacks just because the other team is playing really defensive, well, you should be able to exploit that to farm dragon and gradually wear down towers. If your teammates are impatient children and get themselves killed by kamikaze-ing into opponents who are playing it safe, well, abyssal rod or whatever wouldn't have stopped that anyway.
I disagree. Mejais makes smart people target you.