Thou Shalt read this MFing thread.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ewber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

this post is so ****ing pro.

typhoid fever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-01-2010

Twisted Treeline.

Tryntius

04-01-2010

Amen. Specially the part about people *****ing about champion OPness all the time.

Krumsly

04-01-2010

Gorram? **** I miss Firefly.

Tombolo

04-02-2010

Welp, I'm one noob helped at least! >_> I shall try to resist the urge to blue pill every time I am hurt from now on!

Wildkarde

04-02-2010

+1 for Awesomeness
+1 for Comedy
+1 for Truth!

Thunknor

04-02-2010

Agree with basically all of this, except to say that if you're someone like annie or ryze, you should probably go ahead and get mejai's early on. When you're still new with them, sure, go ahead and get ROA or Abyssal or whatever first, but after a few games it should be extremely simple to get some kills on overextended people by just mashing all your buttons and clicking on the bad guys. These champs are pretty much based on making individual opponents dead while putting themselves at relatively little risk, so basically if you can't get a respectable number of stacks, you're really not contributing to your team very well and you probably shouldn't be playing that champ anyway(this is kinda why I don't play these characters).

If you end up not getting stacks just because the other team is playing really defensive, well, you should be able to exploit that to farm dragon and gradually wear down towers. If your teammates are impatient children and get themselves killed by kamikaze-ing into opponents who are playing it safe, well, abyssal rod or whatever wouldn't have stopped that anyway.

CHRIS FROM WI

04-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imadoodad View Post
Only one thing to make this guide complete. Get Lewis Black to make this a audio track and have it playing during the tutorial.

oh my god yes, Lewis Black is for the win.

Crazy Merk

04-02-2010

sticky this ****ing ****.

AidanTalnare

04-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Merk View Post
sticky this ****ing ****.
Bump and another vote for a Sticky