Server Status: undefined

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

It may not be solvable from your end unfortunately :-(

Basically it looks like your universities is blocking the connection to the server. This should go via http, so it shouldn't usually be blocked. The only thing I can advise to try (and I doubt it'll work) would be:

- Open the launcher
- Select the 'cog' icon in the top right hand corner
- Uncheck Peer2Peer
- Apply, and restart the client
- Check if the Peer2Peer option retained itself

If this doesn't work, it might be worth talking to your network admin to see if they'd be willing to work with you on unblocking League of Legends.

A final last ditch effort, and again I have my doubts on this working, could be to download the RADS prepatched from http://files.wrench-box.com

It's fully prepatched, it should work - but I can't make any promises...it all depends on your uni configuration :-(

Bradders11

05-03-2011

The thing is I did manage to patch but after the patching it won't work. I don't understand why it worked before but doesn't now though

Anyway i'm almost done downloading the RADS and am going to test it anyway.

Bradders11

05-03-2011

Yeah it didn't work. Maybe I shouldn't have paid money for this game only for them to take my money and make a new patcher which stops me from play lol. Well this really sucks.

Sorry The Bear

05-03-2011

It's not the patching that is a problem, it downloads and installs the patches fine. I've tested this with both the EU and US new patcher, they're completely up to date.

It just doesn't let us press the play button, and the text information in the patcher (news and server status) doesn't seem to make it through.

I'll try disabling my uni proxy settings when I get home, but then it probably wont let me connect to the internet.

Ender Ender

05-03-2011

New patch sucks for everyone!

Bradders11

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry The Bear View Post
It's not the patching that is a problem, it downloads and installs the patches fine. I've tested this with both the EU and US new patcher, they're completely up to date.

It just doesn't let us press the play button, and the text information in the patcher (news and server status) doesn't seem to make it through.

I'll try disabling my uni proxy settings when I get home, but then it probably wont let me connect to the internet.
Well I have given my logs in another post so hopefully they can find a way around the problem, since it seems highly likely that it can't be fixed at our end without having the university network changed which we all know they are unwilling to do.

Xantaz

05-03-2011

my server status is blocked , im in asia and NA but before the new patch it works for me with the javascript , now it dont work anymore ,any way to fix this to unblock my status?

Bradders11

05-04-2011

Thought I would bump this to see if any future patch could fix this issue or if I am totally screwed.

Bradders11

05-04-2011

bump

Sorry The Bear

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xantaz View Post
my server status is blocked , im in asia and NA but before the new patch it works for me with the javascript , now it dont work anymore ,any way to fix this to unblock my status?
You might want to make a new thread, I think that's a different problem entirely.

123456 ... 12