Server Status: undefined

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bradders11

05-03-2011

Please help, the game and old patcher worked perfectly before and now the monstrosity forces itself upon me and I won't ever be able to play again lol. So sad why isn't it working?

Ariya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

I get the same thing - any ideas how to fix? Worked great yesterday, upgrade went fine but now I can't connect. I'm in NA fyi.

Bradders11

05-03-2011

Does any red or wrenchman have any idea what the problem is? I would send you my logs but your new patch doesn't allow us to view logs lololol.

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

Hi Bradders,

Can you post a screenshot of the issue? Also are you in the South-East Asia Region?

Bradders11

05-03-2011

No I am in the UK.

Here is the screenshot

http://img835.imageshack.us/i/failgiu.jpg/

Eambo

05-03-2011

Can you also upload your logs from C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS? Thank you :-)

Bradders11

05-03-2011

I'm assuming it is one of these 2 files.

Thank you for helping btw.

Sorry The Bear

05-03-2011

Hi. I have the same problem. I made a thread weeks ago about this issue but never got any replies.

I migrated my EU patcher weeks ago and I get the server:undefined message, so I've been playing on US servers since I hadn't migrated to the new US patcher and the old one works fine. Now it has forced the migration to the new patcher and I can't play at all on either US or EU.

I'm very sure it's due to my internet connection, I'm currently at university and I know they block various things. I always get a crappy NAT3 connection with consoles, whatever that is.

In short, I am able to play using the old launcher AND the new launcher at my home address, but under the restraints of my university internet connection only the old launcher works.

My current internet also has never let me download/install the game, that's why I couldn't just re-download the old patcher and play on the EU servers again.

I live in the UK.

Bradders11

05-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry The Bear View Post
Hi. I have the same problem. I made a thread weeks ago about this issue but never got any replies.

I migrated my EU patcher weeks ago and I get the server:undefined message, so I've been playing on US servers since I hadn't migrated to the new US patcher and the old one works fine. Now it has forced the migration to the new patcher and I can't play at all on either US or EU.

I'm very sure it's due to my internet connection, I'm currently at university and I know they block various things. I always get a crappy NAT3 connection with consoles, whatever that is.

In short, I am able to play using the old launcher AND the new launcher at my home address, but under the restraints of my university internet connection only the old launcher works.

My current internet also has never let me download/install the game, that's why I couldn't just re-download the old patcher and play on the EU servers again.

I live in the UK.
+1 to this pretty much (I'm at uni too)

The thing is I used to be able to use hotspot shield before and that seemed to help, but now that seems to be blocked, yet i could still use the old patcher perfectly fine.

Bradders11

05-03-2011

So did my logs help you find the source of the problem or whether there is a solution or not?

My favourite solution would be to use the old working patcher haha,

1234511 ... 12