Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RADS Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mauiniko

11-03-2012

Quote:
Incantrix:
...go into Riot Games \ League of Legends folder and double-click the LOL.LAUNCHER.ADMIN executable.

This apparently bypasses the RADS and took me directly to the new launcher and is currently patching.

No whether or not I can get through the patch is still up in the air, but there you are.

Worked

Lord Orwell

11-03-2012

im getting rads error as well

tried all solutions posted..no go

HELP!!!!

Lord Orwell

11-03-2012

reinstalled a second time..works now

CRayeMagic

12-27-2012

i have the failed to launch rads\system\rads_user_kernel.exe Error thingormabob but ive tried everything on this darn forums and i mean everything and i really like this game but u know something needs to be fixed about this error plzz someone HELP!?

CRayeMagic

12-27-2012

bump

DH Pestilence

12-30-2012

Well I'm having this error. It'd be greatly appreciated if I could get some help.

Todenwei

12-30-2012

I have the same issue.

DH Pestilence

12-30-2012

Source, I think we're ****ed. I've done everything and it still doesn't work same - oxc1e90006 error when trying to download, and same RADS error. Blah w/e GG league.

Tsm Jigglypuff

01-18-2013

Cmon guys. Please fix this. Please riot

Flaming Panda

03-24-2013

I downloaded the file under #1 in the thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=714842 and saved it to my downloads folder. I then right clicked the lol launcher and selected "show in folder." I clicked the RADS folder and moved the downloaded file into the folder. I then ran the downloaded file. A self update file appeared in the folder. After than i had no troubles running everything.