BIN_0x00000001

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serial Menager

05-03-2011

The new patcher is stoping at that part " BIN_0x00000001"
99% of part one
33% of the update ...

what should i do ...

GooseAlmighty

05-03-2011

I have has the same problem. When the updates start, the patcher download the file 'mimetype'. Then when Step 1 is 33% complete, it jumps to 99% and starts downloading BIN_0x00000001. Updates and Step 1 become 0% complete, and the time remaining on Step 1 jumps between 0:00 remaining and random negative times, such as '-50:-19 remaining'. There is still a reasonably high download speed shown (around 150-200 KBps) and the file size remaining also counts down. I've tried restarting the launcher 5 times now and the same thing happens every time.

All you need to do is leave it alone. Just left the computer running install for 15 minutes, it worked its way past the file. Just have to be patient.

Serial Menager

05-03-2011

hoo ok thx i'll trie

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-03-2011

If what Goose said fails, do a repair.

Open launcher, go to the settings, then click REPAIR.
Will take a while, and it should work then.

Ghostoo666

06-17-2011

don't you just love when you get bugsplatted and then this happens?

gonna get a bs leave -.-

wilnsh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2011

Ok this happened to me and i just waited and eventually it worked. I waited about 4 min then it changed.

AlphaZulu489er

06-17-2011

Thanks for the post, I didn't know about the repair feature. For me 20 min was not long enough, and my comp is hella fast, so it clearly wasn't going to solve the problem on its own. Still running repair, hopefully it goes through.

**update
Repair worked. It scans all files for differences, and when it gets to bin_0x00000001 it actually downloaded it this time. I'm impressed how large of a file it is tho, and miffed that the time calculation inexplicably fails on this download - sometimes showing large negative numbers, mostly showing "0:00 remaining"

Binary Digit

06-17-2011

Worked for me as well. The patcher time display was glitched the whole time, as were both % complete values. That said, 5 minutes and I was done.

pobretao

08-03-2012

OMG nem assim eu consigo logar no lol agora oq eu faso?

pobretao

08-03-2012

people help me when I try to login it is not my fais league anything, I tried all disinfection