If 10,000 upvote this thread, I will go at Riot and walk into their office naked.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbilityPowerSion

05-02-2011

This summer, I'll be living in California for 2 months, and I will be living near Riot's office. I may not return in the USA after that summer, so for that special occasion I decided to push myself to the limit: I will walk into Riot's office completely naked. This, of course, if you guys upvote this thread to +10,000. Otherwise, I won't be doing it, but I'm sure many of you would like to see it happen for real.

Just to get the story straight, the initial number of upvotes was 1000. I don't who changed the number to 10,000 and why the person did that, but it wasn't me. Now I don't know if it will REALLY go to 10,000, but we'll see.

No1CritsLkGaston

05-02-2011

Lol Let me Vote Yay.

stoning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-02-2011

Downvoted. No.

Politburo

05-02-2011

I am liable to disbelieve this. Also, why would you do such a horrible thing to the RIOTeers?

Phantom II

05-02-2011

OP will surely deliver.

InVideo

05-02-2011

You sound like you are foreign. If that is the case, no one wants to see your small dong.

noorem on parem

05-02-2011

would you do it if you got 10000 down votes?

Stooz of Town

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-02-2011

Downvoted to keep you out of prison.

You WILL be arrested, and they WILL NOT have any sympathy for you when you tell them "ah come on, it was just a joke!"

EDIT: Sorry bro, tried to keep you out of jail, looks like you're screwed (no pun intended).

Africa

05-02-2011

I don't want riot staff arrested for beating the **** out of some dumbass so downvote

SynysterSlayer

05-02-2011

Go outside and find some other way to get attention.