Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Startricker

05-02-2011

Someone to get revenge on Warwick for killing Urf.

Avengers too are on the thin line between good and evil.

I don't play female champs.

That is all

SnowFall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

she looks similar to toiiihota's vampire hunter hero

leetforce

05-02-2011

Screw you riot , wheres my monkey king >_> saved 12k for rumble and monkey king

Genotoxic

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazphemy View Post
REALLY?! Riot, what the hell is wrong with you, STOP WITH THE CONSTANT SUPPLY OF CHAMPS! MAPS! That thing you fight on, with teams of various champions, theres ONLY TWO at the moment. Ring a bell? At all? Probably forgot with all the lack of MAPS! Honestly, you people need to stop... Regaurdless of how much these people keep grinding your proverbial nuts about " ZOMG NEW CHAMPS". What about that one that seemed to come out but just last week. Oh it was last week? How not surprising. Glad to see the people who LISTEN to the PLAYERS cannot hear the word MAPS or MAP or BATTLEFIELD OF JUSTICE, ECT. Yeah must be all that brainstorming in the champion room that noone can freaking think of a **** map. So when you REALLY wanna get opinions from players and try something outside the box *cough*MAPS*cough* come talk to me then. Every champ that comes out including this Vayne before a new map, you lose more and more respect from me. Like, I'm sure you care. Nice listening to players.
they are cpimg out with a new map its called Magma Chamber and the longer u guys be paicent and let Riot do there work the better new map we will get.

ToxicKng

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTiger123 View Post
Cool i wonder if it is and invsible champ like evelyn or twitch.
i hope not, its enough of a hassle to play with an evelyn and twitch on one team but if they add another invisible assasin it would be just too much.

pappajosepi

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicKng View Post
i hope not, its enough of a hassle to play with an evelyn and twitch on one team but if they add another invisible assasin it would be just too much.
Oracle, 400 gold and they are worthless...

Demonatra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
She wears sunglasses at night.
I don't know about you... but with a crossbow like that I wouldn't be commenting on what she wore any time of the day or night.

LauQ

05-02-2011

The first time that I don't like the concept art. I am disappoint.

Beckwin

05-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedTiger123 View Post
they are cpimg out with a new map its called Magma Chamber and the longer u guys be paicent and let Riot do there work the better new map we will get.
What do you mean the longer wait the better the map will be? No offense but it doesn't exactly take millions of dollars and a team of expert graphic designers to create a map for this game. Magma Chamber has been in the works for what...like 8 months now.

You should consider balancing your current champions, or straight up removing the ones that are blatantly worthless, and decide on a meta-game. Because whatever this is, isn't working.

Cháncellor

05-02-2011

Trinity from the Matrix stole Twitch's crossbow?

I swear that if i dont get to bend backwards and dodge projectiles for 20 seconds im sueing.