Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragnärok

05-04-2011

does this remind anyone else of Huntress from DC?

liquid teaja

05-04-2011

watch her have the same clothing as borats swimsuit

Korlee

05-04-2011

Quote:
sanjista:
I don't understand, Miss Fortune and many other champions are really interesting and fun to play. Just because they are attractive it's a bad thing? Have you played video games lately? They make males and females all really attractive. You know there are also females at Riot who work on the game too so I'm sure they aren't bothered by it at all.

Shurelia hardly counts... Have you seen what she designs? The original Lux design she helped nudge along... She is an otaku hardcore and lets it cloud her thinking. Not to mention the few other females work in departments like marketing which have little if anything at all to do with the design of champions.

And excuse me for wanting the industry to evolve some. You know get some true creativity and designs inline with this new century at least. I disliked the new Metroid for the same reasons made by Team Ninja. Piece of generic garbage of the idea of what women want and what men want to see. You should be insulted they think so little of you.

I'm sorry my tastes are a little more evolved and I don't need nor want to see pecks, ****, 'n' romance every other **** game.

BluJay24

05-04-2011

Quote:
Jozobad:
impossible

except karma tristana and poopy and kayle and chogath

Karma reminds me of my grandma...I would rather not have that champ be so revealing. lmfao

But yeah. YOU LEAVE MY VLAD ALONE ._.

SlappindaBass

05-04-2011

lame

John Tiger

05-04-2011

Lady Gaga??

TheMouseRan

05-04-2011

Cool Story Bro... how about finishing Magma chamber? In fact, I will pay RP for it

Buttnacho

05-04-2011

Quote:
jmsplat:
first

**** imature kids

Buttnacho

05-04-2011

all these new chapmions and not a new map to play them on
come on riot

Buttnacho

05-04-2011

Quote:
TheMouseRan:
Cool Story Bro... how about finishing Magma chamber? In fact, I will pay RP for it

this person right here has point riot get your **** to gather and i to would be willing to pay RP for it