Champion Sneak Peek: Vayne, the Night Hunter

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PacoTferret

05-04-2011

Love the comments with cloths and cleavage cause umm.. last time i checked she was a Silhouette and you couldn't see any thing except the sun glasses

Zalvor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

I dont care how she looks or how she plays! <3 <3 <3 Been wanting a monster hunter for almost 2 years! And been ridiculed for posting about wanting one for just as long! <3 <3 <3 It being a girl just makes it so much better! <3

Korlee

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoTferret View Post
Love the comments with cloths and cleavage cause umm.. last time i checked she was a Silhouette and you couldn't see any thing except the sun glasses
It's Riot Games... We all know she will be another boring female design of huge knockers, big butt, super thin waste, tight leather, and a midriff. They don't know how to avoid being stinking perverts or to use their creative side of their brain on female champions.

The shadows mean nothing fyi because we all know what she will already look like.

Roman Reigns

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by svartingr View Post
She's a chick, folks.

With clothes on?

What is this, Riot.
lol

iRambowRanger

05-04-2011

hi

nubzftw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

she is not a human

Aesthetikz

Recruiter

05-04-2011

I immediately thought of D3, and then HoN. I don't know what to say. I'm a little disappointed.

A male ranged would be nice, Ezreal is my main and I love him, but I'd like something more. Especially since we already have so many female ranged. This seems to be another carry...

However, it could also become an anti-carry, which I think it will. But, only time will tell...

XxPeAr1xX

05-04-2011

Cool champ

sanjista

05-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korlee View Post
It's Riot Games... We all know she will be another boring female design of huge knockers, big butt, super thin waste, tight leather, and a midriff. They don't know how to avoid being stinking perverts or to use their creative side of their brain on female champions.

The shadows mean nothing fyi because we all know what she will already look like.
I don't understand, Miss Fortune and many other champions are really interesting and fun to play. Just because they are attractive it's a bad thing? Have you played video games lately? They make males and females all really attractive. You know there are also females at Riot who work on the game too so I'm sure they aren't bothered by it at all.

H3llion

05-04-2011

hurry with the champ spotlights i love those things