Pharaoh Amumu Skin Will Be 50% Off

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenant

Friend of Urf

03-07-2010

I just got back from work, and the first thing I wanted to do was to use my tip money for this skin. I've been playing Amumu lately, and he's loads of fun, so I thought this skin would be perfect for me, and lo and behold, now it's gonna be on sale!

You guys sure know how to steal money from me.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2010

vancouver wonder-bread amumu ftw

tho i always did like this one... almost bought it.

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2010

First time I saw the art, I fell in love with it.

Saw him in-game. I vomitted.

Monopolion

03-07-2010

bah 6 riot points off Q.Q

Lynxion

03-07-2010

Amumu is a horrible champion, I think they want more people to play him.

Eatyourfriendz

03-07-2010

I'm not sure why a lot of you don't like the skin... I mean, it's nice to Riot creating a new skin, instead of just giving them a different hue scheme.

Torinux

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxion View Post
Amumu is a horrible champion, I think they want more people to play him.
Say what? Horrible champion? ...

A Z

03-07-2010

Who cares? Release a new map for christ's sake. I'm tired of gamers and riot acting like it's not a big deal that there's only one map for this game because DOTA only had one map. DOTA was a Use Map Settings variant of a game. This is supposed to be it's own stand alone game??? If it's so hard to balance a map (it's not) then just release a one lane map that's exactly the same on both sides. In fact, release anything that actually changes the gameplay in some way.

Glyde

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekman View Post
as someone who bought it for full price before seeing it in game, you should make it look less ugly while youre at it =P Shorten the headdress!

So true. I was incredibly disappointed when I paid full price

nrouns

03-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekman View Post
as someone who bought it for full price before seeing it in game, you should make it look less ugly while youre at it =P Shorten the headdress!
This skin has some of the most awesome screenshots and background image, in my opinion, but looks like **** in game. I was more disappointed with this skin than any other.