Worst online game community

LoL 345 44.29%
Not LoL 434 55.71%
Voters: 779. You may not vote on this poll

Worst Community Ever (poll)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minion Jake

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prush View Post
I love this game, so before not playing I will just /ignore enemy before all my games. I have to agree though. I used to play Counterstrike and I thought that group of people was bad (due to the frequent mic chats). The LoL community is the worst I've ever seen, and some guys I play with agree. Maybe it's the age difference...idk, but it's pretty bad with trolls/griefers/qq'ers.
I've always thought as CS/CSS as a good community, if you play on the correct servers.

FPDragoon

07-03-2011

It's ok to complain about LoL's community. It IS bad.

But when people say it's the worst ever, I wonder if they've ever played Call of Duty, Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth, Halo, or World of Warcraft, just to name a few?

Styx117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

People get angrier in HoN, hands down. But for some reason, theres a lot more mentally disabled people playing LoL. I believe both communities are deep in the hole.

iSlinger

07-06-2011

Hey i used to play dota and believe me, although LoL is bad as it seems already, the dota community is much worse. They're always so cocky and disrepectful. When i started playing, i was called noob UNINSTALL ! UNINSTALL ! It was rather put down by it so i played with bots all day untill i found some great friends to play with.

BillBoBaggins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2011

play any COD... atleast we dont have 8-12 year olds chiming in our ear about ****.

ive played tomany online games. if you take the time to listen.. well its your own fault.. atleast here i get to pick who is on the other side of the mic.

Trickbaby

07-07-2011

in the end, all this really comes out to be is people acting under the conditional anonymity that online entertainment provides. These people are a true representation of their underlying human nature.

says more about the fact that respect for fellow human beings is farther down the crapper than most people realize.

TesserTheLost

07-09-2011

I have decided to stop playing this game due specifically to the community in general. Even in CoD, one of the worst community games ever i get friend invites and am offered advice, whether or not I lose, but in this game, its just trash talk all day long. no constructive advice or any communication, well other than "you mad bro". At this point im done. there are so many great games with a solid community of adults behind them that help noobs, casual players and the hardcore alike. Fare thee well.

Lisera

07-09-2011

MapleStory has the worst Community. Period.

Mr Joey Bonzo

07-10-2011

1)Moba games are hard and have a high learning curve=people who dont bother to get better and result to stay bad,troll or grief because they know they will never be good

2) Moba games are extremely competitive=leading to swearing,bad humored,unsportsmanlike conduct.

thats why LoL,Hon and DoTa are like this.

Salivation

07-11-2011

Not gonna Lie... A lot of the people from DOTA came here, and a lot of people from HoN came here and are still coming here. I play HoN and LoL, and HoN's community used to be pretty **** bad, but a lot of that has changed. It seems most of the ragers are in the lower ratings on HoN, which is a good thing cause I don't have to deal with them, but they used to be all over the place. Now, this game is taking on all the bads from HoN, and those kids are succeeding somehow, maybe because LoL is a training ground for something like HoN? I don't know...

In the end, LoL used to have an awesome community, before the game was huge, and before ranked games began. The moment ranked games became the new thing, the community went to hell in handbasket. I think Riot succeeded in not showing the community their regular game ELO, so they don't have a number to compete with, but when it comes to ranked games they do have a number to stare at that either goes up or down per game. I think that one number has turned a lot of good, nice players into raging, failbreed *******s...

This game has the worst community I've seen by far as of late.