Worst online game community

LoL 345 44.29%
Not LoL 434 55.71%
Voters: 779. You may not vote on this poll

Worst Community Ever (poll)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brofis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2011

I always wonder why ppl insist on being *******s in pvp.

Velatus

07-01-2011

I think that this community is a very PvP oriented community and very competitive. Competition tends to bring out the worst in all of us if we do not check our emotions. Think of it like playing pick-up basketball. Guys becomes jerks while playing sports. Add in the fact that your can hide behind a computer without being in any bodily danger for anything you say and you get LoL.

Much of the community badmouth is a carryover from DotA. The Summoner's Code and Tribunal are attempts to eradicate this.

Starcraft 2 players don't have time to write pottymouth word to each other. Too many APMs needed.

If you need a more poisonous community, please visit www.heroesofnewerth.com. Played there a year before coming to LoL so I know what I am comparing.

oS

Shoemakerrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2011

I guess none of you have met the Call of Duty Gamebattle competitive community... they make this community look like a bunch of harmless ponies

DanFromTheGhetto

07-01-2011

I was just about to say that every time i watch my cousin play call of duty online i learn at least 2 new swear words. All they do is trash talk. No gun is acceptable. No perks are not broken. Every deaths ends in a "wow, really?"

KB23

07-01-2011

i understand that LoL has too many players who piss you off, but believe me when i say, HoN and dota have way, way, way worse communities. when i was a nub, first 10 HoN games i've played, every single game i get called every possible name in the book, it's like non stop flaming, despite the fact that i already told them before the game that im a total nub. LoL got it good compared to HoN and dota for sure

TheButcher2

07-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by feed lag repeat View Post
runescape had the worst online community.
IT was the worst game ever

Nawg

07-02-2011

Flyff is worse.

2pudge1cup

07-02-2011

lol

This game is so tame...

DotA you can't die once without someone spazzing on you that you suck and should uninstall. Any game on xbox live is going to have some 12 year old getting trolled by a 20 year old while some 8 year old interjects with a voice so high pitched no one knows what he's saying.

TBH I think this game has one of the best communities for a competetive game of this nature with the exception of SC2 of course. Here you at least get a GG from everyone at the end of the game. I tend to support and ward and communicate though in a lot of my games, and when I **** up I own up to it and say I'm having a bad game I'll try to improve. Maybe people appreciate it more idk. Or maybe I'm just lucky as hell. Who knows?

Once in a while you get that db who runs into a 1v4 away from your tower and then wonders why no one helped him, but that's what the /mute command is for :P

doo0ooooooom

07-02-2011

If people think this community is bad, they've obviously never played diablo II, lol

SamS

07-03-2011

If people werent so self centered it would be a great community however they aren't thus we are put into this situation.