Exploring Unorthodox Playstyles in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alyzar

11-07-2011

Bump.

Kitsune no Hime

11-07-2011

So I've been trying to run AD Leblanc, but I'm terrible with ranged AD, can't make it work well =_=
All of lb's stats are better than Ashe's, except that horrendous aspd growth. (1.4 p/lvl for lb, 3.3? ish for ashe) and with lb you get a silence/snare/double flash (3 if you run flash) Also, her spell's base damage still lets her gank really well, and she can push towers as a bonus.

I've been stacking 4 doran blades with zerk into BC, works somewhat, but she still falls off late-game. It's probably her lack of aspd that makes ad lb not so great (or me just failing at positioning/building)

Jaykoboy

11-07-2011

Does a universal strategy count as unorthodox? Because my favorite build (^) can turn almost any champion into an autoattack DPS with high sustainability.

Etem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2011

AP Nasus with Lichbane.

Back in the day when he was released his ult scaled 1:1 with AP. Considering the green numbers on that ult are a percentage of health per second.
500% HP per second for 12 second converted into lifesteal and AD?

Okay.
(That was hotfixed very quickly, though...)
That's not to mention Spirit Fire nuke and Siphoning Strike with Lichbane hitting for 800-1k.

Brizzley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Bump!

Pregnaloons

11-18-2011

Mentioned it in this thread a while ago, but have been experimenting with it more lately to great success.

AD Malphite.

Pretty much built the same as Udyr nowadays actually.

Core items are
Wits End
Madreds (I am experimenting replacing this with Bloodthirster for lifesteal)
Trinity Force
Warmogs (warmogs and Atmas can be switched out for other things if need be, like Frozen Mallet and sunfire cape or whatever. (Also you cant buy warmogs in dominion, so grab a frozen mallet and sanguine blade for Lifesteal))
Atmas
Boots (Generally berzerkers, but whatever you need for the game)

Works especially well on Dominion since everyone uses AD heroes, and your W and E mean you naturally gimp them. Most people don't expect Malphite to put out the insane amount of damage that he can do however. So that's basically his biggest advantage.

Summoner spell surge works well with it as well for obvious reasons, and flash again, for obvious reasons.

Other options for Surge would be Exhaust and Teleport though. TP if you are solo top.

It takes until about Mid game for you to be a threat, but by late game you are an enormous threat.

Alyzar

11-20-2011

Bump.

http://alyzar.com/?p=333

^ Jungle Cassiopeia. More in depth than my usual ones. Check it out.