Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Minor shop change suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fosizzle

05-02-2011

I navigate solely through the suggested items menu when possible while in game. There's no way to manipulate it to show the consumables though.

Minor improvement suggestion would be to add the consumables in an always viewable format. Something similar to the picture I made.

Valentinè

05-03-2011

+1

Cruzerthebruzer

05-04-2011

Agreed, navigating through the shop for anything that you can't reverse lookup through clicking the recommended items takes too long, including consumables.

Sontar

05-06-2011

+1 great idea

Soccerbacs

05-06-2011

Great for junglers trying to cut time off.

benku

05-06-2011

good idea this would make going back to buy wards or 2 pots way easier

Fosizzle

05-09-2011

All positive feedback thus far. A minor change though, hard to excite anyone over something so small.

But profit comes in the details riot!

Fosizzle

06-01-2011

I still want this idea ;(

The Jawman

06-01-2011

Agreed this would make buying those items real convenient

pwrecks

06-01-2011

They could also implement a feature that would allow you to create pre set item lists before the game starts. So if you are doing AP teemo or AD teemo, you could set your items before the game began and then you would have to navigate less in shop if they are displayed instead of the recommended. So for instance, we would be able to alter the recommended item lists for ourselves so that we don't need to navigate through the shop.

P.S. I like the idea about having consumables always in the center.