New Legendary Skin Now Available: Nunu Bot!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

binch

05-02-2011

Eh.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Should be a 975, as his attacks are still frost/ice. And how about that 350 RP riot? 72 hours my ass. I would like to get it so i can actually afford a skin.

OberonDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-02-2011

Cool, now where's Lord Mordekaiser?

Also, inb4 Lord Morde becomes more popular and better liked than Nunu Bot.

CheeseBurguer

05-02-2011

Make his "E" shoot laser balls and his ulti a nucler blast.The ice makes him subpar with the other LS

icedrake523

05-02-2011

Too bad it's 1820 RP.

KeepersWay

05-02-2011

a joke of a legendary seriously could the attacks be changed I feel like they just pulled another TF legendary skin.

Blumebear

05-02-2011

pretty disappointed in this skin... voice is wrong and no attacks/skills were changed at all... this skin is 1820 why?

**** YOU RIOT!!!!!! YOU HAVE MADE THE YETI ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sagee Prime

05-02-2011

oh my... His crotch has a face!

VinTheRockDiesel

05-02-2011

I bought this immediately. I made a bad choice. I love the skin, the voice is funny, but the attacks are all the same. This is not acceptable. It doesn't make sense? How or why is a robot consuming minions? Where the hell is the ice coming from? How does a robot use Blood Boil? Riot, change the attacks! It shouldn't be too much work, but it'll save a lot of people asking for refunds. I don't want this skin. It's worse than just not changing something, because the spells don't even make sense.

Xelnath

Systems Designer

05-02-2011

Why is a minion wearing a crown in the final screenshot?