[Closed RP Application] The Taboo, Broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delmegar

05-19-2011

I like to have more people because there is always something new for you to add on to. Fewer people is tighter knit but sometimes things become quite slow. I have tried making several RP's but they always seem to die down.

I've had one that I been thinking of but I doubt anyone will reply so..

But I say you try and salvage this one. I'll be here one hundred percent of the way so long as we have some consistency.

Nwol

05-19-2011

I will be here as well for all of it : 3 I like smaller groups anyhow.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-19-2011

((I'm still up for this one))

Delmegar

05-19-2011

(If it would help we can make some NPC's as i'm sure you are going to anyhow. Or some of us can make doubles. But i'm glad this one is underway. If this one and my new one Void War failed I was going to leave the forums.)

Maragonn

05-20-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/641 (I made it in time, right?)

Nilly was hiding in a cart in the Demacian markets, waiting patiently for something interesting to happen. He loved to cause mischief and was known to steal things from time to time. For several days now he had been scoping out a wealthy Demacian noble that came to market every day around this time. And today was no different.

The estranged Lone Doll was a curious being more than anything. Gold and other shiny objects were most appealing to his nature. Over his brief life he has collected several bits of armor and smaller accessories and added them to his collection. Yordle's are usually his preference for clothing.

As the man in blue finally passed through the crowd, Nilly could hardly contain himself. He created a sort of diversion to draw the attention of the noble and any others in the area. He knew that the people in this city were less forgiving for his acts than others, but that's what made it exciting. Not to mention that the people in this city carried far more pretty metal with them. They didn't have as much to fear as people in the black city.

The nobleman approached a vendor just feet away from Nilly. He'd made a makeshift bomb filled with old fruit. Terrible smelling, and harmless. He pressed the button on his remote detonator and watched as the stall exploded in fruit juice. The entire street began to run in a panic, guards running this way and that to settle the people and find what happened.

As soon as the culprit turned Nilly jumped out and sliced the string of the mans purse. It fell heavily into his tiny hand. With a smile and light hearted giggle, Nilly turned away, running into a nearby alley. When he spilled the pouch into the dirt, a paper fell with it.

"Gold gold goldddd..." Nilly was as blissful as he could manage. When he lifted the paper to inspect it he remembered that he couldn't read very well. Their were however a few words he did know.. Treasure.. Reward.. Summoner.. "Hmmm... Adventureee..? I likey the sound o' that!" He then sounded out the named of the Summoner and set off to discover his whereabouts.

qp90cCFB9dwjorRT

05-20-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/651

(If I am not mistaken, I believe I am 9 or ten? I know you needed a mage. Thank Maragon and Del.)

Andoras had made his home in the Institute of War among the Summoners. They were somewhat like him, quiet, secretive. Usually he was left alone to go about his business, which was very little. other than taking walks to random places, meditating, eating and making sure that he had plenty of exercise, the Guardian never left his quarters.

At some point he was offered to join the League of Legends. He considered the proposal and has yet to come to a decision. For now he is only certain that he has a purpose and only time will tell what that is. When the Masters are ready, they will reveal his purpose on this world as an Ascended.

One day he was approached by one of the Novice's who openly conversed with Andoras frequently. Or rather, he spoke, Andoras listened. That day, the young mage showed him a piece of paper regarding a proposed adventure by a man he knew by name: Alexi Pomf. Finding the day to day life here at the Institute boring, Andoras decided it may be worthwhile to find the Summoner and have a chat with him.

Delmegar

05-20-2011

(I enlisted my brother and a friend. Seems like we can get this show on the road I think? K D BONEZ!! Come backkkkk!)

Birdy51

05-20-2011

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/287))

((I shall try to awnser the call, after so long of being away.))

Within the hallowed halls of the League, Avery stood contemplating what he had just done by applying for this "adventure". He did so with no urging from either from his parents, or his mentor the venerated Chronomancer. In secret, the world beyond the Great Barrier fascinated Avery, particurally Uristan.

"Even if we don't visit Uristan, at least I'm getting outside." he thought. Avery smiled to himself. He has came a long way since when he was younger.

Despite his position at the Institute, he has no whom this Alexi may be. Each day, Avery was quite oblivious to the thousands of people who may frequent the compounds. So, he simply sent his resume working off what little information he had gleaned from the poster. As long as they can keep him from running dry, he should be able to heal capably.

Deep down, Avery feared that it may come to violence at somepoint. The memories of Mogron Pass were still heavy in his memory. But should push come to shove... Avery would not falter.

wRuBiks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/652

((I do hope I'm not to late))

Walking down the streets of the city-state Zaun, Rifu notices quite of few people crowded around a billboard about some strange posting there. He walks up it intrigued about what it could be. Reading the entire post, He thinks it over to himself. It has been over 4 weeks since his last commission as a bodyguard and the money he has is all but gone. His knowledge of the area he would traverse through is just as little as the person standing next to him but he decides to find this summoner.

He says to himself, "If I'm successful, I'll return famous and with enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life. If not, I guess my suffering in this world is at an end."

Rushing home to grab his equipment, He gets into the mood that has served him well before when fending off assassins from Noxus or bandits looking to rob his charge.

K D Bonez

05-20-2011

In an office near the Royal Palace of Demacia, was a Summoner named Alexi Pomf, or "Pompus" as people tend to mock him, who was rifling thru various applications for his journay. Sighing briefly to himself, he mutters

"Why is it that common people think they are up for this? I mean look at this!" he yells to himself, lifting a simple application. "Jeremiah, Farmer, Thirty Seven years of age, "I can use a hoe pretty dern" he said, mocking the accent "well. Really" he finished, falling back into his chair and dropping the application into the mess on his desk. When he did that, a few applications fell to the floor. With a moan, he reaches down to pick them up, and stops.

"Kona... a healer... this one could be promising" he says in a hushed tone. "Well, I suppose this one is a good sta-" he never finished after placing Kona's application down. "Drez... accompanied by Clank. Bounty Hunters huh? Well, two for the price of one I suppose" he surmises. "I suppose there are going to be some good ones here..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Well, it seems I have a good few ones. I suppose I should send letters of congratulation to the lucky participants. I hope these few know what they are in for..."

Dear [Participant],

You have been selected for the expeditoin. You have a week as of when you recieve this letter to meet at the Morgon Pass. Once all have gathered, we shall begin. I myself shall be there to great you all. Until then, bring whatever you need; food, weapons, cloths, magic, anything.

-Alexis Pomf

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The Following have been accepted:

Kona "Ice Heart"
Drez & Clank
Avery Alves
Rifu
Nwol
Lu Caos
Joshua
Annette
Nilly

From now on, if you have been accepted, please use [RP] before your post to identify who is in and who is not. If need be, I will make an OOC Thread for this RP.

From here on out, we have two options; 1. Go by this via posts, or 2. Preform this live via Roarchat. If people would like to do #2, I will need to know everyones Time Zone to preform accordingly.