[Closed RP Application] The Taboo, Broken.

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2011

((Could ask a rioter nicely to do it :P))

Necromonger

05-05-2011

((Hi Bonez. Is there a power-level thing for this? Should we moderate our characters to be believably... mid-level? Or will Scarlet get to see Lu again?))

K D Bonez

05-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromonger View Post
((Hi Bonez. Is there a power-level thing for this? Should we moderate our characters to be believably... mid-level? Or will Scarlet get to see Lu again?))
((you can bring whatever you want, it'll still be a challenge no matter who you are. Just don't be God or "I CAN DO EVERYTHING!!!"))

Necromonger

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2011

((I'd like to apply for this, as I've been RP starved for the most part

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/632 intended character. The bio is MOSTLY complete, but she needs a last name))

Necromonger

05-16-2011

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/623

((Can I bring Clank along as a background character? ))

At a Bounty Office in Noxus…

A strange pair of travelers enters the bounty office in Noxus, with a beaten, bleeding man bound in manacles between them. One was a young man with a warrior’s look in his eye; the other was a female yordle with messy white hair and goggles on her head. They both sported large, flat objects strapped to their backs bounded up in cloth.

“200 Valor.” The rather plump, middle-aged female clerk behind the bars of the collecting booth said, placing a small check before the Bounty Hunters while Noxian soldiers hauled off the prisoner.

“What? The bounty was supposed to be 900!” Drez protesting the bounty offered to him. Clank buried her face in her left hand at her companion’s lack of sense, surrounded by elite Noxian soldiers as they were.

“This man was to be captured *unharmed*. We are simply taking his medical bill out of your pay. Good day, bounty hunter.” She said, calling for the next Bounty. A young blonde woman in full plate stood behind them, her captive the picture of perfect health. “Now this is an example of good work…” the clerk snorted as she laughed, pointing out the contrast to Drez’s own work ethic.

“BAH!” Drez grunted, taking his check and going out. He paced back and forth outside the bakery, looking at the meager amount he cashed in.

“Hey Drez check it out.” Clank had come out of the Sinful Succulence bakery with a notice paper and a box of assorted cupcakes.

“Whoa. This sounds like the big break I’ve been looking for. Let’s go find Alexi Pompous then!” He begins walking out of town.

“What? We haven’t even taken a breather from this one yet!” Clank protested, holding a chocolate cupcake about to be devoured.

“Oh shut it, Clank. ” He retorted, continuing to walk away.

“But you don’t even know where this Alexi Pompous guy is!” Clank said rather clearly despite a mouthful of chocolate cake and filling.

“It’s a summoner, and everyone knows where to find Summoners!” He smiles, finally getting Clank to agree.

-At the Institute of War –

The Institute came into view for the two sky-board fliers late at night, and they disembark from their boards and cover them up in cloth. They looked at the people and the guards coming and going through the great stairs, asking questions about the Summoner on the paper. They were steadfastly ignored. They then notice a pretty girl in glasses with scarlet hair, dressed in office attire, holding a small file folder with papers inside.
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/299

“Hey! Hey lady! Do you know this Alexi Pompous guy?” Drez approached rather uncouthly, grabbing her by the shoulder.

“Drez! Say Excuse me!” Clank scolded her partner with a punch to his midriff, causing him to guffaw.

Scarlet Dread eyed the pair, ignoring the rudeness of the young man and adjusted her glasses. Her smile made the two blush a bit. “Hmm, Alexi Pompf is it. I can bring you to his day office. Did you prepare your resumes?” she asked them.

“Resu- wha?” Drez asked, to which Clank stepped on Drez’s boot.

“Yes ma’am. At least Drez’s resume is ready.”

“Hmm. Bounty Hunter, Tracker, Sky-board racer… Quite barren in my opinion, but it’s not for me to decide." She glossed over the piece of paper and gestures them to follow her. She leads them to the lobby of an office floor.

“I believe this was the last place he said to have applicants brought to him. I’m sure if there are changes his secretary or assistant will come by and say so.” She said, handing Drez back his resume. Somehow the wrinkles and creases on it seemed to have disappeared, and it was now a pristine piece of paper.

“Thanks lady.” Clank said with a grin to Scarlet. Something about her was instantly pleasant- her maturity, her gentle demeanor- so unlike Drez.

“It is no trouble, little one.” She pats Clank on the head, and strangely enough the Yordle seemed to like it very much. She continues smiling and looking at the woman as she walked away.

“Hnnn… Is he here yet???” Drez said, flustered with impatience after only two minutes.

Necromonger

05-17-2011

bump. Oh Bonez where art thou?

Delmegar

05-18-2011

yeah seriously.. get this thing started already. nobody freaking RP's anymore it's depressing. it's the only reason I even come to the forum.

K D Bonez

05-18-2011

I said I was going to wait till the 21st, but at this rate we may not be able to go =/. it saddens me greatly how far the Lore Forum has fallen. I commend you who have stayed here and have given there times to fill out the application thingy, but I fear it may have been in Vayne (PUN!). It pains me to say this, but I fear this forum has died. I do not say this with a light heart, as this has been a safe-haven of mine that I could go to and enjoy, but as of late, it is not something I can look at withought crying a little on the inside. To those of you still adamant on RPing, I will still try to do this, but do not expect it to be as grand as I had hoped.

As a side note, if you do have the itching to RP almost every day, please look at this webpage for the Runebook Application; i'm not kidding, we RP just about every day, not to mention it is a very close community that cares about one another and will mourne the lose of anyone who must leave due to complication in life. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=516981

AnemoneMeer

05-19-2011

Or, you know, we can simply accept that we are not about to get a full group, and use a smaller group instead.

Personally, I find smaller, more tightly knit RP's to be better, but I suppose it's up to personal tastes.

12345612 ... 16